Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(FOUND) WTB-911 GT2 Rim or base+rim

6 posts in this topic

Hello again, I am posting to see if I can locate a Fanatec 911 GT2 rim only or inexpensive/non working base+rim. I plan on using this rim with my elite base (yes it can be done :) ). If anyone has a non working gt2 base lying around, or a rim that they want to sell please PM me with a price. I just missed out on an eBay auction for a non working but perfect cosmetic condition 911 gt2 base+rim. The auction ended for $52 w/free shipping but I missed out due to my eBay app messing up just as I went to bid :(. I thought I would post here and see if I get lucky. Thanks for reading, Seth.

Edit: Thanks to Mayaman being awesome I have located a gt2 rim!

Hey mayaman, thank you for that offer! I am happy to at least pay you something though, I would feel guilty otherwise :). Does the base happen to have a rim with it? Its mainly just the rim I am after. I want to mount it to my elite wheel hub adapter to do away with the stock rim. I saw a video online and a thread here of someone else who did this same thing and asside from button mapping it worked quite well. I tried to use my turbo s wheel rim but the tolerance is slightly off so it wont fit.

Nah don't worry about it dude.  When you come over you can take the GT2 and the FTS triple mount.  I'll message you when Tomas finally get the projector mounts and other hardware to me.  Shipping from New Zealand can be tricky, customs always opens the boxes and shit for some reason is always missing.

Hey Mayaman, just saw your response as we were texting. Thanks again for helping me out here. I cant wait to work on the screen :), I know how awesome this whole project is and it is exciting for me to contribute any way I can. Anything at all you need help with you know who to ask! Hopefully the new hardware will arrive smoothly, I can only imagine how stressful it must be to have so many important items traveling so far. I have faith that everything will arrive as expected this time though and you will be happily on your way to completing your project :). Thank you again for helping out here and we will talk soon!