Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sim PCs will build to spec

48 posts in this topic

i have replied via PM.  Anyone needing a really solid Intel i5 4670k system get ahold of me, I am getting pretty good pricing on some components that are allowing me to build these machines on the cheap..

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2015 at 5:46 PM, tlisotta said:

Big Thumbs up to his PC Builds.  I got one and it runs like a champ :)

Thank you for the positive feedback.  I take a great amount of pride in every build.

On December 7, 2015 at 8:04 PM, Eric Rowland said:

A question low_psi if I may...how do you pack and ship your pc builds with the aftermarket cpu cooler attached without the freight courier damaging it? I had one wrecked and it only shipped from Atlanta to Chattanooga (120 mi). Thank you for your time and I must add that you are indeed a gentleman and a scholar for assisting our fellow sim racers. You restore my faith in our fellow man!

Just had my first one get damaged a few days ago.  The heat sink was separated from the motherboard standoffs, the wires to the fan were ripped out of the fan and the video card was the narrated even after I tie strapped it in place.  I think going forward I am only going to use closed loop water coolers.  that won't prevent the video card issue, but should resolve any issues related to the CPU heatsink...

I'm looking forward to receiving mine today, fingers crossed that it wasn't treated terribly in shipping!  I know that low-psi is doing what he can from the shipping side to ensure it arrives safe & sound, so kudos to him for thinking ahead!!

I'm looking forward to receiving mine today, fingers crossed that it wasn't treated terribly in shipping!  I know that low-psi is doing what he can from the shipping side to ensure it arrives safe & sound, so kudos to him for thinking ahead!!

Yours should be ok.  Yours has a closed loop water cooler so the piece that is strapped to the CPU is much smaller than the air to air coolers.  I also tie strapped your video card to the top and bottom, so that should have held the card in place.  

I was pretty backed up for a few weeks l.  But I am shipping out the last build tomorrow.  I now have an open schedule, so if your in the market for a new, custom gaming PC, let me know.

Right now, with current pricing, I am able to assemble, tune and ship an Overclocked Intel i5 based PC with 16GB Ram, 120GB SSD, 2 1gb HDs in Raid 0, Corsair Liquid CPU cooler, 650watt gold rated psu, corsair mid-tower case, and a GTX 980 4GB video card with Windows 10 for right around $1450 plus shipping.  If your looking for a new PC, I can build to fit most any budget.  Shoot me a PM, and I can price/spec out a build.  I do these as a hobby, in most cases cheaper than it would cost most for the components alone.   Also don't forget to check out my FB page to see pics of my most recent builds:

http://www.facebook.com/BlSimRacingSolutions

2 hours ago, low_psi said:

Right now, with current pricing, I am able to assemble, tune and ship an Overclocked Intel i5 based PC with 16GB Ram, 120GB SSD, 2 1gb HDs in Raid 0, Corsair Liquid CPU cooler, 650watt gold rated psu, corsair mid-tower case, and a GTX 980 4GB video card with Windows 10 for right around $1450 plus shipping.  If your looking for a new PC, I can build to fit most any budget.  Shoot me a PM, and I can price/spec out a build.  I do these as a hobby, in most cases cheaper than it would cost most for the components alone.   Also don't forget to check out my FB page to see pics of my most recent builds:

http://www.facebook.com/BlSimRacingSolutions

Damn you are offering one hell of a deal!

I just finished up a nice Intel i5 gtx980 build for an isrtv member.  It's shipping today, so my schedule is now open.  If you are looking to have a PC built (or were considering doing it yourself) drop me a PM.  In most cases I can build a PC, configure and ship for what it costs most people to buy the components alone.  All of my builds include Overclocking, Operating System tweaks, benchmarking and stress testing.   

I am placing an order this week for components for another build.  Now is a great time to order up a PC, as I can save you a few extra bucks by combining my orders......  Shoot me a PM if looking to get a PC built. 

I will be finishing up the last three builds this weekend.  Which means I am free for a new build starting next week.  Shoot me a PM if interested in having a new custom PC built.

I now have an open schedule.  If your looking for a custom Sim Racing PC, at a great price shoot me a message and I will get you a quote.  I promise you won't be disappointed....

7 hours ago, OneBIGkicker said:

I had low_psi build one for me, So happy with it. He did a great job, and stated in touch with me throughout  the build.

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new Sim PC.

Thank you for the kind words.

I love building PCs too. It's relaxing and basically like fishing for me lol. I think it's awesome that you offer this to the community at the price point you do. Major props to you! I only wish I had the time to do something like this.