Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Black screen of death Forza 6

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone had a problem with the game going into a dark screen during a race . To describe it is like it goes into screen saver dark screen mode except I am playing it . and seems to happen the most right at the last lap . If i move the d-pad or a button it will come back to life but is very annoying when you are about to finish a race and this happen,s . And it,s only with Forza 6 none of my other games . I am using a Fanatec CSWv2 with the Xbox hub with a GT wheel .I haven't had time to see if it will do this with a game-pad also as to justify its the game and not wheel related . 

Yes, it happens to me, never with my old TX but always with CSW V2.  The FFB and smoothness of the CSW out weigh the "screen saver" bug.

I have become conditioned to pushing the B button when it happens (only on the longer races), almost like some sort of "Rat Eating Cheese to Bell Ringing"

Ok ozzy84 glad to here it isnt just me then ,and yes it seems to be more persistent  in  the 5-6 lap,s  or long races . And yes Darin thats what it seem,s to be doing .Going into screen saver mode . 

Darin, have you heard anything from T10 about this issue. Also, have you spoken to them about the FOV issue. PS. Glad you have brought back Inside Sim Racing. Great show!