Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2015 Updates and Beyond

4 posts in this topic

Early access is exciting... but I've kinda fallen away from the F1 games in general.  I'll drive the F1 cars occasionally in SCE, or an open wheeler in iRacing or AC... but I don't want a series where it's nothing but F1.  I'd be nice if they'd add a few feeder series and you had to work your way up.  But on another note... I'd really be happy if the next GRID Autosport went the Early Access (and leaning even more towards the simulation) route.

Every f1 release by codemasters is less and less polished.  The lack of updates for major bugs is the reason why i stopped buying.  They simply drop the updates in favor of a "new and improved" version and it always has more bugs than the previous.  Shame cause they really could be on top with this series.

A big fat"BS".The codies f1 team never got it right from 2009-2014! They lied about releasing the next gen early with updates through the season and once again they have released an unfinnished game half way through the season before moving on to next years game without finnishing the game that we have paid for this year,they have done this to us loyal fans 7 times now, they do not pay any attention to their customers and in the past have made it clear that they do not value input from the official forum.i love f1 and this officially licensed title is supposed  to be representative of the sport, but it just isnt.