Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza Motorsport 6 Review

4 posts in this topic

Presenting our in-depth review of Forza Motorsport 6 single-player mode.  Darin and John go into all aspects of the game in the pursuit of providing the deepest Forza Motorsport 6 review out there.

Watch to see if Forza Motorsport 6 lives up to the quality of this very popular Xbox franchise.

Great Review Guys! :) The Forza series is attracting me towards buying an XBONE aswell, I'd love to play Forza Horizon 2 and Motorsport 6 but I couldn't justify spending another 300 pounds on a compatible wheel :( . If the G27 worked on the XBONE then I'd buy one without doubt. I just wish the Forza series makes it onto the PC platform in the future!

Hey Darin

As far as the engine stall issue at the starting line on some cars such as the Audi R18 - the problem is simply the first gear ratio - the ratio is too long - you would need to shorten it by a substantial amount along with all the rest of the gears to match. Forza has always done this to various cars and this gives us an excellent reason to tune our cars.