Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WRC 5 Gameplay on the PC

6 posts in this topic

Presenting a test drive in WRC 5 for the PC. In this test drive Darin drives the Ford Fiesta RS at Baranowo in Poland. He drives is with the Thrustmaster T300 RS, T3PA Pro pedals and TH8A shifter in a Next Level GT Ultimate V2 cockpit. 

We hope you enjoy the video !

Nowhere near enough effort made with this title. Not just the ps2 standard graphics, but did nobody listen back at the co-driver and say " hmm, he sounds like a robot, we better change this"

Two words... Dirt Rally ;) I agree this game looks like a pretty poor effort, I played WRC 4 before I got Dirt Rally and quite liked it, the graphics looked pretty good aswell so this looks like a backwards step IMO. Maybe they have had the WRC franchise for too long now, I'm sure there must be other devs wanting to get their hands on the franchise

Two words... Dirt Rally ;) I agree this game looks like a pretty poor effort, I played WRC 4 before I got Dirt Rally and quite liked it, the graphics looked pretty good aswell so this looks like a backwards step IMO. Maybe they have had the WRC franchise for too long now, I'm sure there must be other devs wanting to get their hands on the franchise

Milestone lost the license and this is a new dev team.. ouch

Milestone has appeared to move on to bigger and better things with Seb Loeb Rally Evo.  Looking forward to seeing how that turns out... they were always making forward progress with their WRC efforts.

I'm sorry you played this Kylotonn garbage to make a video... it must had been tough.  At least you have access to one of the supported wheels.  Thank goodness for Steam Refunds.

Milestone lost the license and this is a new dev team.. ouch

Oh right, yes I remember now, milestone are working on Sebastian Loeb evo rally or whatever its called aren't they? The name of this new game is kinda misleading, maybe that's their plan to get people to buy the game not realising that it is made by different devs :???: