Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Forum Software

12 posts in this topic

Per the announcement that we have running at the top of the forum, this is new software for our board. It's actually from the same company that made the old board, but upgraded and much more user friendly from an admins stand point and we hope from a community member stand point as well. 

That being said, it's currently work in progress. Your patience would be greatly appreciated through this transition. 

If you scroll to the bottom of the page and click "theme" you have two light themes that are pretty much finalized and a dark theme that I got free to test out called "Black Chrome" . 

If you're going to comment on a theme, please let me know which theme it is and an image to go along with it to help me determine what needs to be changed. 

We have two themes in now.. both are "light". ISR Agile Light and ISR 2015.  The Agile version is the default and has more options including social media buttons, a header image and large footer with different plug ins. Those that want things more basic, run the ISR 2015 theme.

Now I'll be trying to create some dark themes based on these. 

Let me know what you all think !

I like the ISR 2015 theme.

I don't like the ISR Agile Light because it is too white and bland. Like the ISR 2015 has the like grey accents and headers that break up the page. The ISR Agile sort of all blurs in to one mess because there is nothing separating each section.

Love the new theme.  Will dig deeper and report any concerns/issues, if any found.

EDIT: I wish the "mark as read" folder button would grey out when not available.  and not all of them appear to work (eg. Assetto Corsa).  where's everyone's signatures?  those gone?

Love the new theme.  Will dig deeper and report any concerns/issues, if any found.

EDIT: I wish the "mark as read" folder button would grey out when not available.  and not all of them appear to work (eg. Assetto Corsa).  where's everyone's signatures?  those gone?

Thanks for the feedback. The signatures are back, they defaulted as off with the new software. 

I'll have to check into the "mark as read" setting if I can adjust it. 

The software may have some general bugs as it's still in a beta state as they find all the issues. 

Darin, I wrote this in the other thread, but I think its more appropriate here so I will paste:

did the "see new posts" button disappear as well or is that a feature we have to toggle on?  For example, if I want to immediately jump to the first unread post in a thread, there used to be a button for that.  Now I don't see one.