Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Formula Rim - Black, CSL Stand, USA, All Other Stuff Sold.

23 posts in this topic

Hey ISR, long time lurker, first time poster. I've posted this to Reddit also, and figured here would be a logical next step. This gear has worked fantastically, but I just don't have the desire to race as much.

All of the gear is less than 3 months old, with less than probably 20 hours on everything. I'd love to sell everything as a set, but will piece things out as needed. Gear is as follows.

CSL Wheel Stand
CSW Pedals V3 - Sold!
CSW Base V2 - Sold!
CS Steering Wheel Formula Black

I'm located in Syracuse, NY. I also have all the original boxes, minus a few cat scratches on them.

If you would like to see any more pictures, let me know. I'll be more than happy to take some.

If interested, send me a PM with the item you're interested in, and I'll get back to you. Thanks :)

Just so everyone is aware.. maid a deal with seller (can post conversation if needed) on v3 pedals.. even canceled my pre order from fanatec. Asked for his paypal info. He than messaged me back saying that he got another offer he will let me know if i wanna match it... 

I also made an offer last night and he said he had a better offer and i could match it and he would ship today. I stood firm on my offer.

For me the best deal at this point is to wait the extra 17 days for brand new ones from Fanatec with a warranty.

Simmer, please post the conversation. As I told you in the conversation, I never agreed to a deal. I told you I would let you know what was going on. 

Lenny, I apologize for not getting back to you. I've been swamped at work, and haven't been able to finalize everything yet. Of you aren't interested, I understand. 

Okay i will. But if you wanna auction off you equipment rather than make a deal then put it on eBay. My take is this is sim racers selling to other sim racers... Like a big happy family.. Lol.  Just feel like my time was wasted.. That's all. I will post the conversation tom from my computer at work. 

That's why I'm here. But, I have to get what I feel like the equipment is worth. I never said anything about the deal being done, and I waited to respond to the PayPal question until I knew what was going on. 

I asked you what you wanted for the pedales.. You said 

Ideally, I'd like somewhere in the $250-275 range. But, if you're serious about buying, I'm willing to work on price. Thanks :)

Then I replied 

Ill take them.. How much shipped to ****** inser address hear. Lol. 

you quoted me 25 give or take for shipping... So how does this not sound like we made a deal??

Still looking to sell the Formula Rim and CSL Stand. PM for more info :D

Hi Kemp,

I sent you a PM reply on Friday of which I still haven't received a reply from you (you did reply my very first PM though).  I also sent you another PM a few mins ago just in-case.  I hope you get these messages; I know this website just got updated so there may be some technical issues.

Hope to hear from you,

Spin