T300rs oem wheel rim leather wrap

13 posts in this topic

I wrap my oem t300rs wheel rim with cheap leather wrap.The feeling a lot better and its almost look like the 28gt wheel rim add on imo.I dont want to spend extra $180cdn just to have that feeling that the 28gt has lol..I bought the leather wrap from ebay for $7cdn.

Edit: since you guys keep asking the link , here it is http://m.ebay.ca/itm/DIY-Breathable-Leather-Car-Steering-Wheel-Cover-w-Needle-Thread-Black-/281711781984?nav=SEARCH

post-27087-0-84018800-1444781346_thumb.jpost-27087-0-68884500-1444781389_thumb.jpost-27087-0-44610200-1444781441_thumb.j

Edited by Oweng

VERY cool -- looks awesome!  :)

Got a link to the ebay auction for the wheel wrap?

You can just search diy steering wheel cover and it would show tons of options.. Good luck. No matter what you buy you have to modify it anyway because all the items there would be too big.

thanks,

It not that hard if you know how to put your shoe lace then youre good lol.. if you get what i mean.You can also watch yputube videos on how yo do it..

Hi, 

how hard was it to stitch it by yourself? Any advice?:)

Great mod btw!I

Yo!  I just stumbled onto this mission as well, but to put on my 599xx ALCANTERA WHEEL...L O L  ....I just don't like the feel of alcantera for very long, without gloves on.  So, I'm going to wrap it in leather, like you did your wheel!  Did you have to cut the overall length of the DIY cover, or did you cut the width of the cover?  Or both???  and how much did you end up cutting off? 

I would really like to know...pretty please.... ;)  BTW  AMAZING JOB YOU DID!!!