Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jessica Lopez Personal Picture Request

11 posts in this topic

Dear Jessica,

Your like a mighty tide that swept away my values, A True Hostess without a selfish bone on your body.A beautiful woman who needed no makeup an unremarkable fact like a summer heat an extraordinary smart italian girl, with a near-photographic memory, A dreamer and also a lover and perhaps this was the essence of your charm. I know how much reality differed from my dreams but for once in my life, can this wish will come true?

With the revamping of the website we were supposed to incorporate an area where I could post pics and where fans could request a sign pic. However, it doesn't look like that is happening any longer. I am going to work on my personal website and hopefully then I meet your request.

Jessica

With the revamping of the website we were supposed to incorporate an area where I could post pics and where fans could request a sign pic. However, it doesn't look like that is happening any longer. I am going to work on my personal website and hopefully then I meet your request.

Jessica

I thought we were going to incorporate it ;)

InsideSimRacingTV inc?

If Jessica is going to sign pictures..... then wouldn't it be........

InsideSimRacingTV ink? :lol:

I know, I know..... That was BAAAAAAD!

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

Maybe instead of a signed picture, maybe you guys could sell a Inside Sim Racing Calender with Jessica as your model with some of the products you guys review or the apparel you sell? I would most certainly get one!

I love the Calender idea, Jess posing with real classic and current race cars!

You could road trip to several of the great auto museums to do the shoot. The Peterson Auto Museum here in Los Angeles has a nice collection. I'm sure there are many others as well.