Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New FM6 Update and Logitech G Car Pack

5 posts in this topic

John. When you are racing in the rain how do you keep from going off the track? I can't even complete a lap in the rain and if i go slow enough to then the drivatars leave me in the dust. Can you tell me what settings you have for this rain racing? I'm using a tx wheel and tl3pa pedals. Thanks

John. When you are racing in the rain how do you keep from going off the track? I can't even complete a lap in the rain and if i go slow enough to then the drivatars leave me in the dust. Can you tell me what settings you have for this rain racing? I'm using a tx wheel and tl3pa pedals. Thanks

I'll have to go look up what I run.  Off the top of my head the wheel is set to "simulator" and deadzones are set to 0 on everything and FFB at 100.

The biggest tip I can give about the rain is avoid the puddles cause they are terrible.  If you can't avoid it (like Sebring), then hold a steady wheel while going through it and maybe go to 50-75% throttle.  You don't want to be turning the wheel or increasing/decreasing your braking or gas while going through.  Minimal inputs to the wheel and pedals.

First calibrate your pedals pushing them all the way down, everytime starting console.

In wheel
DOR - 540

SEN - 2 or 3

In game
1 - 100 (1 or 2 should prevent from revert feedback when changing from first to reverse)
Vibration 50-100 depend how you like rumble effect (design for gamepads)
FF - 40 - 60
Rotation 540 (should be set automatically when entering to settings menu)

Don't forget update FW to v50 (better cooling management)

http://ts.thrustmaster.com/eng/index.php?pg=view_files&gid=12&fid=83&pid=366&cid=15