Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thrustmaster T300RS setting on PS4 help?

2 posts in this topic

Hello ISR community,

Long time lurker, decided to register today! I've been searching for a ideal FFB setting for the T300RS and i've had no such luck. I just saw the youtube video of the T150 play... when Darren used F1 2015 on the PS4 I could not believe how smooth a calculated the play was... and I cannot get the T300RS to feel right. It's updated to most recent firmware from Thrustmaster, too.

I know my wheel isn't bust, I've been using it for PCARS & GT6 for a decent amount of time, and I also run fairly low FFB. But in F1, it's almost floaty. Is there something I'm missing? I want to do Pro Career, but with a controller - it's awful at managing those race distances to me. So far, the DS4 is really the only way I can get to play this game.

Insight would be appreciated, guys. Thank you very much. Cheers!

I don't think it is nothing to do with your wheel great wheel by the way I have my FFB about 85 to 90 which is seems ok to me im doing full world championship and its different track by track like at Canada my FFB was very light on those settings and the next race in Austria my FFB was almost to much so try that man and GOOD LUCK and it also depends on the game/sim