Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T300rs centering

4 posts in this topic

I just picked up a thrustmaster t300rs to use with this game and I have been having a very hard time with centering. I center the wheel before starting the game and all is good. I skip the practice session and go straight to qualification. At this point the wheel is still centered. As soon as the race session begins, the wheel is no longer centered. I must press the PS button and center the wheel in the menu before going back into my race. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Unfortunately F1 is the only game I have for the moment since I wanted to see if I enjoy the t300rs enough before purchasing project cars.

Funnily enough I had a very similar, if not identical issue last night on ProjCars with my T300. I was in a practice session in the Formula Rookie championship at Sonoma raceway and my wheel just seemed to get more and more off centre (to the left) as the session went on. I ended the session with the wheel about 35-40 degrees off centre. It's the first I've noticed it s happen (wheel is about 7 months old) and I've yet to do the quali session, or anything else with it so I don't know if it's an isolated incident or not but I was very interested to see this thread and will be keeping a close eye on my wheel (and this thread too) over the coming days!

I think my wheel is defective. I have been unable to get past the calibration phase on my pc and when I connect it to my ps4 it just keeps turning left to right and then stays in a stutter mode and never ends. The PS4 doesn't even recognize it anymore. I've update the latest firmware and everything. I sent an email to Thrustmaster to see what they say but right now I'm leaning toward my 30 day refund.

i have heard the latest firmware throws the wheel of centre, need to recalibrate the centre again its in the online manual thrustmasters website. i had the same issue.

Also is the somewhere on this forum where it has some T300 setting for F1 2015 ones have now are shocking!!! unusable!