Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza Motorsport 6 Tracks

4 posts in this topic

I LOVE Forza 6, and thats just with my controller.  Cant wait to pick up a TX Servo Base later in the year once I have the cash, it will simply come alive I'm sure. 

However I do have one small gripe.  Does anyone else miss the "fantasy" tracks from the earlier Forza games, Forza 4 in particular?  Some of those tracks were awesome and a joy to drive back in the day on my old 360 with the Microsoft Wireless Wheel.

Is there any chance Turn 10 might bring some of these tracks as DL content?  I for one would pay for extra tracks, I feel the game could have more although the ones it does have are great, really enjoying Watkins Glen.

In particular, the tracks I miss are:

Camino Viejo de Montserrat (Camino/Ladera/Iberian tracks)

Maple Valley

Sedona Raceway Park

Sunset Peninsula Raceway

I also miss some from the real world such as Tsukuba, Mugello and Twin Ring Motegi.  ( I know these are present in other games before anyone suggest this.)

anyway, that's my 2 pence/cents worth on the matter! 

Happy racing folks!!

Yeah i hear you. I havent even played mine yet but i do hate it they left out Suzuka. On the other hand they still have an impressive list and the newer tracks that were added im sure will make up for others that were left off. A dlc would be cool though.

I miss Maple Valley a lot. In my opinion, I like how they at least gave us the Daytona Road Course to replace the Sunset Peninsula. I miss the New York fantasy track from the early FM games. I think FM3 was the last one to feature it, but I might be mistaken.

I don't like how they didn't give us any Japanese tracks. Twin Ring Motegi, Suzuka, Tsukuba have all been featured in multiple forza games. I'd pay for a DLC for those three tracks, but I wouldn't shell out money for the fantasy tracks.