Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ep 48 Up now !

30 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

First post here, and i am intending to post more of it. I have watched most of your episodes from day 1 till now. I must say that you guys are evolving and the shows are getting better and better. I myself are mainly a sim hardcore fan playing games such as GPL, Rfactor, netkar pro, and some console stuff. Furthermore i am a part time soundmodder as well ;) . Id say, check CART98 prologue, GPL 66 and GPL 69.

anyway....watching the review of Forza 3 some stuff struck my heart. Even though i am not owning a xbox the game really looks promising. Makes me think of buying a xbox only for this game.

However while reviewing the game i noticed a considerable flaw which you might not have detected it in your initial comments. To cut a long story short.....where are the yellow flags in racemodes? :o

In the section that you are reviewing the damage model driving a ford badly damaged on the track, 3 cars just bang into each other. In fact , the Ai is planting his car full frontal in the back of your car. Where is the AI in this? Shouldnt they just avoid your bad driving :lol:

maybe this should be taken into account?

cheers and thnx for the great shows so far!

Jeroen

Indead there is no flags in Forza. Cutting is not penalized with flags but by artificially braking you.

Only penalty for ramming other cars is the damage you inflict on your car.

As for AI I think they will have to eat that 4.5/5 score in the future when they learn some tricks. One being if you take the inside line you will never have to worry about AI overtaking you from what I read. I have seen 1/5 scores on AI as well :D

Also there is the obvious rubber band effect. I would hope they would scrap that know with their rewind feature to really be able to judge your cars performance but no :(

Enjoyed the episode a bunch! Good job guys, lots of fun.

I have been unable to find any place to buy Superstars V8 for the PS3, either in stores or the internet. Has the game even been released yet?

Great question.. I could only find it here on Ebay..

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid ... Categories

Enjoyed the episode a bunch! Good job guys, lots of fun.

I have been unable to find any place to buy Superstars V8 for the PS3, either in stores or the internet. Has the game even been released yet?