Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Forza Motorsport 6 Test Drives

12 posts in this topic

Great shows guys, you both were having lots of fun, which is what life should be about!

Forza 6 looks really good, weather effects outstanding.

Very polished looking game!

Thanks Steve ! Would have been even more fun with my suede rim, hint hint ;-) j/k bud.. no rush on it

Hi, is it just me or is the steering feel through the TX wheel just awful?

Is it the game or is it the wheel support. I have played Forza 2-4 with a Fanatec wheel and that felt more like in PC games, both Forza 5 and now 6 feels wrong, a lot of dead zone in the steering at 900 degrees which was perfect in the older games and at 540 degrees the whole thing is just to sensitive. You can't turn the wheel many degrees before the car starts sliding. 

Racing Project Cars and Assetto Corsa with joy on the PC with the TX wheel, so there is nothing wrong with the TX wheel.

best regards

Rune

I watched you drive the Viper around Sebring in the rain.  That looked intense, but I'm not sure if it looked fun.  :) 

I just don't get all the fuss about racing in the rain; it's hard enough without mother nature stepping in and leg sweeping you.

I'm also waiting for the reviews this week. I'm finally going to buy a wheel set up and I keep hearing that the tx is so sensitive. Waiting to hear about the 920 or if I'm just going to tough out another forza with the controller.

I agree with your assessment of 5 but 6 ffb is a lot better.  I'm happy with it.

Yes. Forza 6 is definitely better now. I had interference with my basherboard mod to use csw pedals with my TX 458. Now I have stronger ffb and more control.