Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special: Thrustmaster T500RS First Look & Un-Boxing

89 posts in this topic

hey guys, fyi the website page is not working but I'm sure you guys are aware of it. can't wait for the t500 review

it is working or working now (at least for me!)

I just watched the XCR crossfire adaptor short and now currenlty watching the NFS2 Dev episode.

It's too late, I couldn't resist and wait for the full review after seeing the buyers guide. I bought the T500 RS from Fry's, FAST shipping!!!! I absolutely love the wheel and pedal set, it's great!!!! My only comparison is the official G5 Prologue Logitech wheel my brother has. Sorry can't compare to fanatec or G27 wheel, but it makes his wheel feel like a little toy. The T500 is a monster, now I want a gamepod really bad, the lift-top coffee table just isn't cuttin it!! lol. Any buddy have any recommendations for a nice comfortable gamepod that can be stored and moved easily that can be used with the T500?

So where is that episode : P ?

Im refresing like every 15 mins your page , cmon ... : (

So do I :) And I am waiting for this review since Thrustmaster announces the T500RS, living with my iPhone ;)

refresh, refresh, refresh...

If you subscribe to the youtube channel you can expand that bar and so you can check off "also email me for each new upload". You'll get an email when a new video goes online.

I don't think that's checked by default.

Jesus tap-dancing CHRIST you guys are sad! Go outside or something. Go walk your dog, go play billiards, go see movie, go do SOMETHING! The video will be up when it's up. Hitting refresh all day long 10 million times a day and asking when it's gonna be up isn't gonna make it come out any faster. This is just ridiculous.

Jesus tap-dancing CHRIST you guys are sad! Go outside or something. Go walk your dog, go play billiards, go see movie, go do SOMETHING! The video will be up when it's up. Hitting refresh all day long 10 million times a day and asking when it's gonna be up isn't gonna make it come out any faster. This is just ridiculous.

Man I belive that ISR crew is pretty happy that people like us - are really enjoy their show and waiting so much for it . That makes them sure they do a good job and they have dedicated fans , Personally Im moving from Poland to England in 2 days from now on and I wont have access to internet for couple of days or even 1-2 weeks . I'm about to decide to replace my old G25 which made awesome job btw last few years , to Fanatec GT2 or T500 RS and as you should know shipping the Fanatec GT2 might take even 2-3 weeks so I would like to decide already and make my choice - this show most likely will solve my problem which one to pick . Also many people have t500RS already , thats why other people are unpatient for some reviews of this wheel by pro simracers and not only casual gamers who aint simracing that much ( other hardware - software gaming sites ) , so I gave u few reasons personaly I have to watch new episode ...

(beside ofcourse their shows r really fun to watch , love their sense of humour )

- forgot to add that Darin mantioned few days ago that new Episode is about to be finished and we can expect it by 28th Feb ( check above ) , noone is pushing them to make it faster , but as Darin said , people are checking up sicne it can show up any minute...

Man I belive that ISR crew is pretty happy that people like us - are really enjoy their show and waiting so much for it . That makes them sure they do a good job and they have dedicated fans , Personally Im moving from Poland to England in 2 days from now on and I wont have access to internet for couple of days or even 1-2 weeks . I'm about to decide to replace my old G25 which made awesome job btw last few years , to Fanatec GT2 or T500 RS and as you should know shipping the Fanatec GT2 might take even 2-3 weeks so I would like to decide already and make my choice - this show most likely will solve my problem which one to pick . Also many people have t500RS already , thats why other people are unpatient for some reviews of this wheel by pro simracers and not only casual gamers who aint simracing that much ( other hardware - software gaming sites ) , so I gave u few reasons personaly I have to watch new episode ...

(beside ofcourse their shows r really fun to watch , love their sense of humour )

- forgot to add that Darin mantioned few days ago that new Episode is about to be finished and we can expect it by 28th Feb ( check above ) , noone is pushing them to make it faster , but as Darin said , people are checking up sicne it can show up any minute...

I agree, I think they are happy to see they have people like us. No one has been rude or disrespectful(not that I know) to anyone. We are just very anxious to see this review. $600 is a lot of money for a wheel(unless you're rich) and even if their review doesn't tell you to either go buy the t500 or not, they still do a great job describing the strength and weakness of it, making the viewers decide on their own.

Keep up the good work and oh by the way, when is the t500 review coming out? hahaha

Looks like they add alot stuff to the new episode thats why they didnt uploaded it yet ; )

I can feel like 2 hour episode in the air ( T500 RS review + GT5 review part 2 + some additonal things ) ... : P