Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Episode 93: F1 2010 Full Review

11 posts in this topic

Episode 93 featuring F1 2010 by Codemasters that came in 3 variations, one for each system available. Which version is the best, Xbox360, PS3, or on the PC?

After taking enough time to fully test Codemasters F1 2010 we are able to put it on the Shibami and score the game. We also add 2 Formula One cars to our Top Sim Car List, one from F1 2010 and the Williams-Toyota of IRacing.

Hope you enjoy the show !

Hmm, looks like you guys renewed my interest in the game again. Great review, guys! That looked like a LOOONG laundry list of issues fixed with the patches. To be honest, I had placed this one on the back-burner after the horror stories I had read on the CM forums.

By the way, who said you can't paint the FW31? Hehe... :P

DARFW31Julio.jpg

Ok, ok... That was unfair.

I noticed during the video that in the first couple of screens your steam CD-Key is available. Other than that looking forward to watching the rest.

They don't have to worry about it.

I'm sure it's already bound to a Games For Windows Live account, and that's the only account that could use it.

In the first review you guys mentioned Formula 1 CE on ps3, and said something about doing a comparison. I was just curious if you decided against that or if it was still coming, perhaps in a short.

Good question. We'll have to take a look at it..