Thrustmaster compatable button circuits available
5 5

20 posts in this topic

If anyone is looking for a thrustmaster compatible circuit they are now available from Henrik Karlsson, the first production run is complete.

Circuit is very small at 50mm & 35mm

Available for $55 and comes with vertical or horizontal pins or no pins so wires can be soldered to the board.

post-3377-0-13309300-1438207239_thumb.jp

These circuits support full Thrustmaster TX functionality and developed by Moggen & Henrik, with a special thank you to Darin for supplying the original for compatability testing.

I will be using one for the Mclaren which I'm working on and will document the build and connections and then building a custom plate for Darin so he can test on the consoles.

Can anyone point me in the direction where I can obtain one of these circuit boards?  I searched google for  Henrik Karlsson  and all I got was a hockey player.  Thanks.

Im here!

Is this circuit board compatible when you use the wheel on an Xbox one?

Thanks

It should be fully compatible with xbox one, Steve has a circuit for testing so I hope to get it confirmed soon.

Hi Steve, (and Henrikk)

This circuit looks fantastic! I've been reading your thread on your custom wheels and I must say these look absolutely brilliant! There's so much great information there for others, like myself, who intend to build a custom rim so thanks very much.

I'm just wondering if there's any updates on the circuit in terms of testing/compatibility etc?

From what I understand the TX rim works on both the T500 and T300 so hoping this circuit will work with my T300 on PS4.

Anyway, hope you're well and thanks again,

steve-s3

Hi guys,

Let me see if I got this clear; if you build a wheel with this board inside, and the correct pin-out to the Thrustmaster quick release connector to the base, the Thrustmaster software will recognize the wheel as a GT Wheel? or as a GTE 458? or  is it programmable? in this case could it be recognized and mapped as an F1 wheel. I ask this because the number of available buttons are different in each case.

Henrikk, do you still have such boards available?

greetings

Henrikk,

I am planning to use my F1 add-on wheel as the basis for a new one using an aftermarket 32cm wheel. (I've never like the F1 wheel so don't mind pulling it apart). Therefore I want to use the buttons from that wheel. However it has two dpads and two rotary controls. Will your circuit work with those extra controls? I don't necassarily need both dpads but I would like to use at least one of the rotary controls.

Additionally I am thinking of using the F1 wheel's ps2 plug so it has the flanges on it. That should make it easier to attach it to the adapter. Would it be easy to convert it over?

Also how do I go about buying one? Just PM you?

Finally, why is everything on this site in French. Does anyone know where the English button is?

Thanks, :-)

2 hours ago, RomanST77 said:

Guys, that was fantastic work, greetings!

We are currently preparing to roll out this steering wheel for Logitech G25/G27 wheelbases, now I think we can do it for Thrustmaster too...

IMG_20180106_143103.thumb.jpg.c34e63ee9af463b1dd3a2359230ee75f.jpg

Insane!