Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Touring Masters 8: Media

16 posts in this topic

With Suzuka on the horizon, here's how the standings shape up heading into the penultimate round of the championship.

vtm08_05_points_zpsnjqm9ebe.png

Rob has that comfortable buffer of 34 points at the top, which is four points more than what's on offer for a race victory. With only two rounds left, can John keep the title race alive until Bathurst?
The fight for 3rd in the championship has tightened between Rötting, Máté and Nyring. Will be interesting to see how things pan out there. ;)

User-friendly versions:
Here

Here are the final standings for VTM8.

Massive thanks to Rob for helping me out with the info I needed, after the lack of results as of late.

uvemXa.png

Congrats once again to Rob on his third TPS championship, and second-consecutive VTM title. A top-shelf season which proved he's one of the most versatile drivers out there, both car-wise and sim-wise. Well done also to John - unfortunately the title slowly slipped from the grasp but I'm sure there will be a championship on the cards for you soon.

A terrific debut season from Mr Rötting. It was always great to watch you push that Quattro beyond its limits. Superb performance at the Norisring especially. Also well done to Lars for his breakthrough victory, and to Máté for grabbing some strong podium finishes.

I think everybody who stayed until the very end should give themselves a pat on the back. Hopefully things will be back on track for next season.  thumbs_up_smiley.gif