Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech G29 In Depth Look on PS4

4 posts in this topic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6fJnvNYohQ

Presenting my Logitech G29 in depth impressions on PS4.   You may have seen my first quick look at it from E3, but now I have one here to unbox, mount to my rig and try it on the PS4 with F1 2015, Project Cars and Drive Club. I will do a follow up with the Playstation 3 and PC as well.

First I did a quick unboxing and then checked to see if the G27 shifter worked on the PC.

There’s a totally new driver for the G29 that was posted this month and I used it to see if the shifter worked.

After that I mounted it to my GT Omega Pro and turned some laps.

I wrapped things up by answering some questions that were posted on Facebook. I hope you enjoy the show !

ive just thought of a great name for this wheel....the deadzone rattlebox....darin...you should be arrested for giving this thing airtime.....and for saying its  "ok"   please ...anybody even slightly thinking of buying this....don't.

I'm glad Darin gave it the time of day on the show, even if we aren't particularly interested in it.  It is a new product and kind of a big deal, even if it is a flop right out of the gate to many of us.  I'm sure there are many people who waited it out to see if logitech decided to support the G27 on PS4, as well as what this new wheel is.....so now they can get their answers and move on to something else.  I'm just glad I finally gave up and bought a new wheel instead of waiting for this thing and aren't one of those people.