Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T3PA or T3PA-Pro?

11 posts in this topic

I am wondering if the pro is really worth the extra $100??? (Gotta love Canadian pricing).

From the reading I have been doing on here it seems like no. Inverted isn't a make or break thing for me and that seems like it is the main difference.

Just wondering what you guys think???

Also I can't seem to find a 100% confirmation. Does the t3pa come with the conical brake mod in the box? Or is that a separate order?

Hey Twitch,

Nice to see a fellow Albertan. I have the T3PA and it does indeed come with the conical brake mod. It is not a separate order. I did do a slight mod to them though as I didn't find it had enough of a progressive feel to them with just the rubber bumper. I opened up the pedals that came with the TX wheel and removed the spring from the brake and jammed it between the brake pedal and the rubber bumper of the T3PA. I found this to feel a helluva lot better and it definitely improved my braking with these pedals. I saw this mod posted elsewhere and I would give him credit but can't remember who it was. The T3PA Pro comes with a spring brake mod as well but I don't think you can use it in tandem with the conical brake mod. I personally don't think it's worth the extra $100 for the T3PA Pro unless you care to invert them or care about how much cooler they look.

I only use the T3PA for the xBox One though as I have a set of Fanatec Clubsport V2 pedals for PC racing. The T3PA is a decent back up though if my CSPs decide to die on me. I didn't really care for Forza 5 though and I just can't race on a single screen setup anymore, so I rarely use the T3PAs. Hope this helps and if you have any further questions, feel free to ask.

Hello im new here but have been reading the forum regularly to make sure i get a good understanding of what i was buying.

basically i have bought Mainly for Ps4 use but i will get a pc eventually a T300 GTE. i havent even got it out of the box yet as im still waiting for my rig to arrive which i have bought a GT Omega ART rig.

everything will be here Friday coming but i have been thinking about getting a 3 pedal setup. what i need to understand and its not quite clear is the difference between the two pedal T3PA or the Pros

i will not invert the pedals so that feature is lost on me. they both have the conical rubber for the brake. the only difference i can really see is the pros are more metal and look better that the normal ones. is that all it is cosmetic in this scenario? or is there other hidden things that make the pro better? 

any help greatly appreciated

lee

i actually been using the fanatec csr elites for last few yrs but recently ordered the t3pa pro so i can do a side to side comparison.they should be here this wk so can update my foughts at a later date.the pro pedals are worth the extra money tho in my opinion the the solid construction

The pros don't feel any better than the normal t3pa pedals in my opinion. However  the pros  are built more solid, can change to inverted and look better.

But if your budget is £100 and you don't want to invert them, id say the t3pa pedals are a good set to have!

T3PA Pros are solid like tank pedals, but any loadcell pedals are better than just 3 pots pedals set. The CSR Elites are great pedals and a lot better than TM pedals.Because of the mixed invertion I like Elites more than my CSP V1.In Porsche style they are great to use. 

perfect cheers ill get it ordered now :)

proper excited now hope my rig turns up friday and i can play all weekend!

next job is to find a decent enough laptop to run iracing so i can get online with some of you guys on that