Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECCI Pedals with DFGT and G27

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Just got my ECCI Trackstar Pedals finally assembled and connected to my DFGT and my G27 (at separate times )...and they are just fanastic, build quality and looks are top notch, smooth in operation as well,...santa was very kind this xmas...lol.

I found my G27 did not perform that well in GT5 and was having to change over to my DFGT which works alot better in GT5,...but the DFGT does not work that well in 'iRacing' not having the clutch, ...all that changing over wheels and pedals, connecting up leads etc on my rig was starting to be a drag....so I thought ECCI had the answer for the pedal side of things anyway. You have one cable for the DFGT and another for the G27 when change over the wheels.

Cost you say....being over the other side of the world, exchange rates, shipping costs, customs charges..$1200 of my countries dollar....worth it you say....YES!

ECCI Trackstar 7000 Force Feedback wheel...oh man,...I don't think santa has a wallet that big...lol

Thanks for veiwing

Old Timer

Hello saroorhai,

They have the same connection that the DFGT and G27 have that plugs into wheel unit,...the other end on both cables have an ethernet connection that plugs into the pedal unit that activates the pots.....

regards

Old Timer

Hello saroorhai,

Here are some photos of my basic frame set-up with the ECCI pedals and my G27...hope they load up ok....I did not get the brake mod as this was abit to much for my budget, I am very happy with the way they perform as they are.post-2197-135485905132_thumb.jpg

post-2197-135485905138_thumb.jpg

post-2197-135485905146_thumb.jpg

post-2197-135485905153_thumb.jpg

post-2197-135485905158_thumb.jpg

Hey Old Timer, a Leo Bodnar box would solve your problems. It allows you to plug your pedals into his box and it makes them a completely stand-alone device. It will raise your resolution from 256 to 1024 and makes the braking much smoother. I use my DFGT in iRacing with my ECCI's, Bodnar box and Lightning SST shifter and they work great together.

http://www.leobodnar.com/products/DFPG25conn/

Hope this helps and happy racing.