Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gas Pedal Cuts out ( DFGT )

4 posts in this topic

I just got GT5 a couple weeks ago and busted out my old logitec wheel from the PS2.

Its been working fine but lately the gas pedal keeps cutting out. Not really sure what is going on. Connections seem good, but I will be going full throttle and it will just cut out completely until i stomp on it a few times.

I have a fanatic GT2 clubsport on order but trying to jerry rig something for now. Any ideas? is there any way to cut/hack/splice my microsoft 360 pedals into it? ( wheel is dead, but I think the pedals are good still )

Mine does the same thing. When it was purchased years ago the pedals would cut out intermittently, and after contacting Logitech customer service, I was sent a new wheel and pedals.

Recently while playing GT5, the other set of pedals have began cutting out too. If I release the pedal completely, it will not happen again for a while, but it is a pain in the butt.

If it's only doing this when the pedal is fully press then try sticking something behind the gas pedal in order to shorten up some of it throw. Every time you boot up the wheel the pedals has to be calibrated so if you shorten up the pedal throw you will still get 100% throttle. That is as long you place something hard enough to keep the pedals going the full distance. I think the pedal itself has to go about 50% of the throw to calibrate so if the dead spot is in the center this won't work. Hopefully this will help until you get the CSP.