Momo wheel rim group order, anyone interested?
3 3

134 posts in this topic

The first 6 Momo Mod 30's arrived yesterday and shipped last night. Emails were sent, to the first people who paid.

Second batch of 4 Momo Mod 30's are due to arrive today and will ship tonight or Monday at the latest.

There are 5 Momo Mod 30's in the second batch still available for order $185 USD, plus $15 US shipping. I guess a few sim racers dropped out because they have not responded after confirming 20th July?

Sorry Spinkick, I was waiting for tracking numbers.

The last batch of Momo Mod 30s shipped today.

Everyone who ordered and paid should have received email from me.

Now waiting for the Momo Mod 27 uncut to arrive from Italy, this will be delayed because the factory closes for two weeks in August.

3 Mod 30s remain, next batch will not arrive until October.

Edited by Steve Spenceley

Agree the Momo wheels are expensive but really well made.

Yours and my Mod 30 are on the way, sent yesterday.

I'm going to take some accurate measurements and design carbon fiber button plate and aluminium enclosure for these, then do a small batch run when I'm feeling better!

I will also contact Kyle about his really nice magnetic paddle shifters, as an option.

Edited by Steve Spenceley

I'm not sure I need drilling right now, I'm still figuring how best to use it with the contraption described, may be able to get by with just physiotherapy bands and cables, in which case it can be drilled later. Thanks for offering though,

Formula wheels usually go 50mm