Momo wheel rim group order, anyone interested?
3 3

134 posts in this topic

Hi, I have the possibility to buy genuine Momo rims at a good price when I buy 25 or more. I recently purchased two, so I know they are the genuine item.

Is anyone interested?

A 50% deposit will be requested and held in a paypal business account, full payment will be requested when the wheels are shipped. Shipping will be via registered post and tracking number.

Send me a PM if your interested and which Momo style you want. 

Edited:- 24th June, shipping in the US will be $15, race wheels are typically $185.00 VS $229.00 MSRP

Thank you for the interest. I have 10 interested sim racers, who sent me a PM, thank you guys!

With 10 > 25 wheel rims the expected price should be 20% off MSRP

A wheel like a Momo Mod 30, should be around $185 VS $229

Like everything in sales, the more we order as a group the better the price will be. I will do my best to negotiate a good group price.

Would you be able to ship one to New Zealand?

I am having a real hard time getting a Mod.30 over here. Momo USA won't ship to New Zealand and the local distributor says they are out of stock at Momo USA even though it says it is in stock on the Momo USA website.

After 7 days, we are close "enough" for the 20% discount, so we can proceed with any in-stock items at Momo USA.

Sadly with 20% off, shipping will be $10 in the USA, I will get a quote for shipping anywhere else.

Mod 26, 290mm,  currently in stock momo USA, so will be available within 7 days

Mod 27 cut, 270mm, currently in stock momo USA, so will be available within 7 days

Mod 29, 270mm, currently in stock  momo USA, so will be available within 7 days

Mod 88, 350mm, currently in stock momo USA, so will be available within 7 days

Mod 78, 330mm, currently in stock at dealership, available today

Momo team, 300mm, currently in stock at dealership, available today

Mod 88, 320mm, is on back order by Momo USA, it is due to arrive in the USA mid July

Mod 30, is on back order by Momo USA, it's is due to arrive in the USA mid July. Very sorry that's 10 sim racers here who will be disappointed and need to wait until Momo USA gets the next shipment.

A $25 deposit requested, for anything which is in stock at Momo USA and these will be ordered today by the supplier.

Your real name & shipping address & full payment is requested for the Mod 78 or Momo team and these will be sent out within 48 hours of payment with tracking number.

[email protected]

@ David. Momo team 300mm $180

I need the check the price of shipping to UK & New Zealand

@spinkick. ALL the Mod 30's are on backorder, so I don't want or need deposits until the shipment arrives in the USA.

@Sherwoa. Mod 88 320mm is on back order with Momo USA, it is due to arrive in the USA mid July