Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

begginers league?

13 posts in this topic

just curious if there are any Pcars leagues out there that are more begginer friendly? I really want to become part of league as im tired of the idiots in random online matches and really would enjoy a more clean and consistent private league to hone my skills in.

im just looking for a league in general because every online race ive entered ive had to quit on the first lap due to getting rammed in the first turn, so far my experienec of online has been pretty bitter.

I am new to this forum, but i have run leagues on XB1 and Xbox360 in the past. I would be interested in hosting such a series for Project Cars on PC. While i wouldnt count myself as a beginner, i think it would be best for someone with experience to host such an event/series. 

Looking for an excuse to sit in the garage on my PC sim rig race?

If anyone is interested, I'll set up a few 7 lap races on Project Cars this Sunday 20th March 2016 at 4pm UK Time.

Something slow and fun - Renault Clio Cup 3 track Tournie - Brands Hatch, Donnington and Oulton Park

My Steam Gamer Tag is Bubbachew shoot me a friend request before the weekend!

I have a club and a league that have 20+ members and racing everynight with six or more. I'm always looking to add more members and look forward to helping you become a better driver. We have about 4 members that are really good but the rest are one year or less racing. If anyone wants to join the league or just the club message me on xbox live. The only requirements are that you are looking to have fun. have a great sense of humor, have a headset and you must be over 18. We might make an exception if you are 16 or 17 but we are looking for mature drivers looking for fun. FYI we only race on xbox one.

Gamertag: RaMaTaz87

Xbox Live Club: FUDS Racing