Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feeler considering selling: brand new unopened Fanatec CSW v2 servo base w/ new Xbox One+PC version Universal Hub and Round One rim

21 posts in this topic

When it rains it pours- I have been waiting months for my Accuforce wheel and was not even sure if I was batch 2 or 3, so one night a while back after a cocktail or three, I ordered a CSW v2 with the Round One rim (classic F1: small round leather rim, nice!) Also updated the order for an extra $50 to the new version of the universal hub which works on the PC but is also compatible with the XBox One. For any Forza or console pCars fans out there looking for the ultimate Xbox One+PC FFB wheel, this must be it. Compatible with all the other rims Fanatec offers (for ~$99 each), or various 3rd party rims from Ebay $40 specials to pro-racing rim...

Anyway, I got notification the Fanatec order will be here within days of the Accuforce, both arriving this week, and I can't justify keeping both at this time. So I will consider selling the Fanatec package if anyone is interested. Not looking to profiteer, but I do see the prices being paid online for those in a hurry, so I think I'd at least like to consider selling it (rather then trying it out first, and then realizing my v1 is past it's prime and trying to find a home for that instead.) 

So if you might be interested, PM me with an offer or any questions. Rather than going to Ebay right away, I'd like to give it at least through this weekend here getting responses or answering questions before dealing with Ebay.

PS- I'll tell you right off the bat, highest priority would go to anyone who might be convinced to sell an Ultra-force/SimXperience GS-4 seat! I can't wait to try one out whenever I get a chance. If you might be convinced to part with a working example, I'd gladly trade this Fanatec kit and more + enough cash to justify the swap! In lieu of that unlikely scenario, there is nothing else I have a need for in trade now, but if you want to PM me with a purchase offer or questions let me know, thanks! 

Responding individually to the many PMs I've gotten so far, thanks for the interest! I need to take a few days. I may have a dip in my short-term pay and some unexpected expenses coming up judging from a call I just got from my wife. So while I hate to do the ebay thing and let the craziest buyer win, I may need to consider if that is the only responsible move here for my family, as in-demand as these seem to be. I am amazed at the listings when I just did a search for CSW v2. I was thinking maybe a little over what I paid to cover time and hassle, the credit card interest I've been paying on this buy since ordered several months ago, but these V2 bases still going for $700-1000+ is nuts. For instance here are just the listings that have already SOLD for these prices:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=fanatec%20csw%20v2&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

So I'd certainly rather hook up the real sim community here (and even the few locals who responded already especially) but I may need to be looking for a bit more than just above retail pricing here to get rid of these. I will also of course consider I'd be paying about $100 in fees to Ebay/PayPal if the package sold for what these others are going for, so that is a savings I'd be glad to pass on if I can work out a deal here of course. 

I was not thinking of selling pedals but if you need set I have two CSP v1 sets and could probably part with one as part of a package deal. I am not interested in selling them stand-alone now as I'd just keep it for spare parts if needed unless I sell all the Fanatec stuff. 

I was not thinking of selling pedals but if you need set I have two CSP v1 sets and could probably part with one as part of a package deal. I am not interested in selling them stand-alone now as I'd just keep it for spare parts if needed unless I sell all the Fanatec stuff. 

Ah thanks. I was looking for a stand alone deal for the CSP v2

PS- I'll tell you right off the bat, highest priority would go to anyone who might be convinced to sell an Ultra-force/SimXperience GS-4 seat! I can't wait to try one out whenever I get a chance. If you might be convinced to part with a working example, I'd gladly trade this Fanatec kit and more + enough cash to justify the swap! In lieu of that unlikely scenario, there is nothing else I have a need for in trade now, but if you want to PM me with a purchase offer or questions let me know, thanks! 

GS4 seat 

http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/3317959.page

Thanks @stevemontuno, but I am not an active iRacing member currently (since my rig isn't finished=I'm not racing yet, ugh!) Anyway can you post a screen cap or let me know the gist of what the member is selling and asking for it, or see if there is a way to get in touch with him/her outside iRacing? I'd sure appreciate it. 

BTW everyone, thanks for your interest via PMs, but I was not able to make a deal on the package and had some interest in the base and/or hub, but no final deals yet. So since I'm headed out of town for a convention tomorrow for the week, it's up on ebay now. 7 day auction, no reserve, starting at Fanatec retail prices for opening bid. There is also a (crazy high, IMO) buy it now offered,  in case someone has more $$ than time (and because ebay makes you increase by a large delta for a buy it now price, and charges fees I believe, for that option.) I have also listed separately a perfectly working and very lightly used ClubSport v1 pedal set I might be willing to sell if it brings good money, or I'll keep for spare parts if not. Finally for those just looking to start out or in need of a lower cost wheel/pedal setup, I am working on a listing now that will be up this evening for an older 911 Turbo S package (360, PS3, PC) with pedals and optional pedal plate, dual shifters and all the cables. 

Thanks @stevemontuno, but I am not an active iRacing member currently (since my rig isn't finished=I'm not racing yet, ugh!) Anyway can you post a screen cap or let me know the gist of what the member is selling and asking for it, or see if there is a way to get in touch with him/her outside iRacing? I'd sure appreciate it. 

its in the UK classifieds of iracing forum,,

Hey Guys 

Brand New GS4 seat for sale. 

This is fresh from the factory and is deffinately the last one for the foreseeable future. 

Never been out of the the box 

Never raced or rallied!  

Offers please. 

thats his sales thread,,

i told him you'd like for him to get in touch regarding his sale and put a link to this thread mate

Thanks! I have not been following the latest news I guess, why is it the last one for the foreseeable future? Last I hear from the Villers they were out of stock and 4-6 weeks lead time. I wrote Berney earlier this week to inquire about current status for purchasing but I know they have been out of pocket in Toronto for the Indy race. Are they no longer going to be selling them? 

Hi

I'm watching what I believe is this sale at the moment on eBay (UK), just to confirm is this it?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/191602149106?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

A very quick question though. The international shipping shows that the item should arrive between the 29th June and 6th July. I won't be around to receive it from the 4th onwards, so should I win it would there be a possibility of delaying shipping for a week?

Also this unit obviously comes with US power cables but I understand from pictures that it's just a figure 8 cable. Are there any other US-specific features you (or anyone else) know of that might cause me a problem running this in the UK?

I've recently got myself a decent rig with a T500, Fanatec pedals and shifter but I've always been disappointed at the lack of Xbox One support. With Forza 6 coming out soon I'd really like to be able to use my rig with it, hence the reason I'm looking at this bundle. :)

Hi Matt,

That is mine, yes, but I thought I listed it for USA shipping only. I figured there was a decent shot of getting a US buyer and I'd try that for my first attempt, especially for the issues you bring up not knowing if there is a difference with international versions, warranty provisions which might be affected, etc... If it does not sell or if I decide to pull the listing and re-list internationally prior to auction end, I can look into it more and let you know. If you want to PM me to discuss further I'd be happy to hear from you. Thanks

Update: I believe I have a buyer for my Xbox One/PC Universal Hub from Fanatec. This means I will sell the Clubsport v2 base by itself. Since there were not yet any bidders on my ebay auction due to end tomorrow night, I ended it early to open up the possibility of splitting them up, maybe explore selling the base to the EU as well as USA, etc... For those following this thread, please PM me if you'd like to make an offer. I'd like to find a buyer by the end of the weekend if possible. I will start a separate listing here as well...

Bought the Xbox Hub from Mike and it arrived today.  Hooray!

Huge thanks!  Anyone else thinking about buying from Mike, he has my highest recommendation.  Shared contact info, shipped quickly, provided tracking info, and in general was really easy to work with. 

^^Awesome, glad it got there safely. Enjoy! I was very curious what the CSW would feel like on Forza but I am addicted to SimVibe so I think I need to stay PC mostly... If anyone wants to bid on the CSW base v2 it's on ebay now ending in a little less than six days.