Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(SOLD!) FS: Accuforce Bundle - Sealed Brand New Unused w/ DSD Panels & extra QR

15 posts in this topic

(SOLD!)This is for the impatient simmers who can't wait for stock to catch up with demand.

I recently moved to temporary housing and thought I would have room for my rig...well that does not seem to be the case so the rig will most likely be in storage for another year.

SO, I have a sealed unopened Accuforce Pro from batch 2.

I have a SET of Derek Spears panels he designed for the Accuforce (type "R" left side,type "A" right side/ white-chrome finish)

http://www.derekspearedesigns.com/afw-panels.html?m

Also have an extra Quick release along with a MOMO knockoff rim to include.

20150606_035932_zpsdnuifu2l.jpg20150604_163823_zpshf1uatxc.jpg

9515237_orig_zpslsqyiivq.jpg

5185887_orig_zpsp4svzbya.jpg

IMG_0637_zpsvkw61ywf.jpg

last pic just for illustration..extra quick release not shown in pics.

Save a bit on shipping and not have to wait. Would like to sell as bundle but will sell without panels. $2380 shipped US for everything. Paypal

Thanks for looking!

I am interested in buying the Accuforce and the button panels for the $2380.00. If you could send me a pay pal invoice I will pay as soon as I receive invoice. Thanks Mike

PM sent to cajun1

I am interested in buying the Accuforce and the button panels for the $2380.00. If you could send me a pay pal invoice I will pay as soon as I receive invoice. Thanks Mike

PM sent

Well damn lol, if I wouldnt have just bought 3 new 32" monitors, 2 980 kingpins, 4 X 500GB Sammy SSD for RAID 0, an Obutto R3v with every option, an expensive CSW v2 off of Ebay (though not ungodly expensive as some), CSS v 1.5, Fanatec Hand brake, UV Hub A Flat One, Bmw Wheel, F1 Carbon, F1 normal, Porsche 918, BMW GT3, 4 Simvibe Buttkickers,  DSD Ultras, ProtoSimTech PT-1's (was one of the lucky 20 people last week)  I know I am missing quite a few things but I didnt spend as much as one might think got quite a few good deals which is why it took a coule of months, either way been shopping since April, didnt want to wait on the Accuforce & couldnt find one reasonably priced,  I would have snagged this up in a heartbeat if the GF wasnt ready to kill me already.

Just wanna say hats off to you Cheeba for not charging ridiculous prices, your pricing is beyond fair, not sure of the cost of the DSD but the whole package you are selling has to be damn close if not under what you paid with no wait.

For the buyer, Cheeba is a trustworthy seller, I have bought from him before as have many others, you have no worries whatsoever.

Cheeba, 

Are your monitors, 

ASUS MX279H 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit LCD Monitor  
I like the looks and the ultra slim bezel, which are they and how do you like them?

That was an example picture. Avenga76's setup is in that picture, not Cheeba's. :)

Cheeba, 

Are your monitors, 

ASUS MX279H 27-Inch Screen LED-Lit LCD Monitor  
I like the looks and the ultra slim bezel, which are they and how do you like them?

That was an example picture. Avenga76's setup is in that picture, not Cheeba's. :)

Yeah, I really like the ASUS MX279H monitors.

The bezel is nice and small which is why I got them, plus they are a nice looking monitor.

The only downside is that they don't have VESA mount but I fixed that with some good old kiwi ingenuity. Check out my build thread for more on the monitors, I have them set up as a full 180 degree FOV now. http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/16822-avenga76s-rig-accuforce-diy-2-dof-motion-gs-4-simvibe/page-6 

Yeah, I really like the ASUS MX279H monitors.

The bezel is nice and small which is why I got them, plus they are a nice looking monitor.

The only downside is that they don't have VESA mount but I fixed that with some good old kiwi ingenuity. Check out my build thread for more on the monitors, I have them set up as a full 180 degree FOV now. http://www.isrtv.com/forums/topic/16822-avenga76s-rig-accuforce-diy-2-dof-motion-gs-4-simvibe/page-6 

Very nice, Ill check your thread out for sure, thanks for the reply

Wow, sorry for the late response.

Thanks for the great feedback guys.

I laugh at some of the prices I've seen Sim equipment go for on flea bay. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting what you can, when you can, but I figure I've learned so much via this forum, ideas and contacts that have led to me saving a lot of time and money, trying to fleece the members here just wouldn't be right!

I think to have a forum like this where the community pretty much polices itself and you rarely here of any funny business going on is fantastic. Props to Darin for providing the platform for me to unload my wares!

I'm on a lot of forums but to post items for sale on them is just a waste of time, either you get kids wanting 70% off or people who conveniently forget to pay. No such problems here.

Sorry back on topic. The items are SOLD!!

Thanks cajun1 :), and everyone who took the time to look!

Wow, sorry for the late response.

Thanks for the great feedback guys.

I laugh at some of the prices I've seen Sim equipment go for on flea bay. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for getting what you can, when you can, but I figure I've learned so much via this forum, ideas and contacts that have led to me saving a lot of time and money, trying to fleece the members here just wouldn't be right!

I think to have a forum like this where the community pretty much polices itself and you rarely here of any funny business going on is fantastic. Props to Darin for providing the platform for me to unload my wares!

I'm on a lot of forums but to post items for sale on them is just a waste of time, either you get kids wanting 70% off or people who conveniently forget to pay. No such problems here.

Sorry back on topic. The items are SOLD!!

Thanks cajun1 :), and everyone who took the time to look!

Grats on your sale & feedback is well deserved :)