Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(FOUND) WTB Fanatec Wheel and Pedals

9 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Looking into getting started in sim racing. Looking for a deal on some clubsport pedal (v1 or v2) and a wheel (most likely the BMW)    I have a v1 base

Im open to having the wheel or pedals ship from the US

Located in Southern Ontario

Check out this site. http://www.simulation1.ca/

They're located in Markham, Ontario and I believe you can even pick stuff up in store. If you're close enough. I'm in Calgary and have purchased from them a couple of times and had stuff shipped to me with no hassles. My only issue with them is the price mark-up they have. But it's a semi small price to pay for getting it shipped quicker than getting it from Fanatec in Germany.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

Are you far from the border?  I also looked at fanatec.com, and for the CSR wheel and CSR-E pedals, shipping to BC is $150.  (exchange duties and taxes extra, of course), but shipping to a depot 2 hrs from here is only $30 (standard) - $45 (2 day) (exchange, duties and taxes still extra.  Considering the cost of gas plus at least 4-5 hours of my time, $150 isn't bad.

Are you far from the border?  I also looked at fanatec.com, and for the CSR wheel and CSR-E pedals, shipping to BC is $150.  (exchange duties and taxes extra, of course), but shipping to a depot 2 hrs from here is only $30 (standard) - $45 (2 day) (exchange, duties and taxes still extra.  Considering the cost of gas plus at least 4-5 hours of my time, $150 isn't bad.

Thanks I will look into that

Hi,

I live in Southern Ontario also and I'm doing a refresh of some sim racing gear.

I have the following items:

Fanatec CSW v1 + BMW + F1 Fanatec wheels

Fanatec CSP v2

DSD Fanatec CSW Panels

Obutto Ozone

We can work out a price you can afford so PM me and we can get you setup with a good sim racing rig.

Cheers

George

Hi,

I live in Southern Ontario also and I'm doing a refresh of some sim racing gear.

I have the following items:

Fanatec CSW v1 + BMW + F1 Fanatec wheels

Fanatec CSP v2

DSD Fanatec CSW Panels

Obutto Ozone

We can work out a price you can afford so PM me and we can get you setup with a good sim racing rig.

Cheers

George

Yeah that sounds good, I sent a PM