Recomended Sellers
5 5

115 posts in this topic

On 1/7/2018 at 1:14 PM, BO_LIVE89 said:

You can add step280 to the list. Great smooth transaction!

Agreed, bought a csl elite wheel base, very responsive and quickly shipped

21 minutes ago, steph280 said:

Want to report a BAD SELLER:  Christirt

Goes by the name of Christian Underwood (probably bogus).  Paypal email was [email protected], but when I sent to that email it ended up at [email protected], which he confirmed it was ok.

Here's the [original thread] which he deleted the content after collecting money.

He tried to sell Fanatec CSW 2.0 Wheel base, clubsport hub, Porsche 918 wheel, v3 pedals, F1 wheel, RSeat, Butt kicker, button boxes.

After receiving my Paypal, he stopped responding to emails.

Stay away!!

I too had bad luck with this seller taking money from me, then not communicating or shipping any products. Used 2 different PayPal accounts, [email protected] and [email protected] gmail. Avoid [email protected] and these other accounts

Goes by the name of Christian Underwood (probably bogus).  Paypal email was [email protected], but when I sent to that email it ended up at [email protected], which he confirmed it was ok.

Here's the [original thread] which he deleted the content after collecting money.

He tried to sell Fanatec CSW 2.0 Wheel base, clubsport hub, Porsche 918 wheel, v3 pedals, F1 wheel, RSeat, Butt kicker, button boxes.

Stay away!!

I too had bad luck with this seller taking money from me, then not communicating or shipping any products. Used 2 different PayPal accounts, ktpared[email protected] and [email protected] gmail. Avoid [email protected] and these other accounts

Stay away!!

I too had bad luck with this seller taking money from me, then not communicating or shipping any products. Used 2 different PayPal accounts, [email protected] and [email protected] gmail. Avoid [email protected] and these other accounts

Please add MSCOOPER1 to the list of good guys.  Had a smooth dealing with him and everything received as promised.

Edited by steph280