Recomended Sellers
5 5

115 posts in this topic

I'd like to add celticfc to the list -- I purchased an R9 290x from him and it looks like new, works great, and it was an incredibly smooth transaction (everything done via PayPal, of course). 

A++++++ seller, IMO.

Edited by jbodin

add john deezy!

bought a fanatec csr with pedals and shifter set. it was very reasonably priced and well taken care of! and it turned out that we didnt live too far from eachother so we met halfway. really cool guy, didnt even ask for gas money (but i gave him some out of appreciation)

I would like to give notice to Lenny H as a recommended seller. I recently purchased a formula rim from Lenny for my elite base. He was great to work with, providing much detail on the item and negotiating a very fair price. He also dealt with some pre-sale difficulties on my end and I greatly appreciate his understanding. Definitely a stand up guy.

+1 to mortaldragon37. Made an offer on his (now former) Fanatec CSP V2 Pedals, which was promptly accepted and shipped with tracking within a couple hours of him receiving payment.  He packaged the CSP V2's with CSP V3 packaging, so everything arrived safely.  Two day shipping!

Please add Morane77  to the list. Purchased a Fanatec(black) formula F1 rim from him. He was quick to reply and was easy to deal with. Rim was shipped in original Fanatec packaging, was in excellent ship and worked perfectly. 

Cheers!!! 

Edited by hardongear

Hey guys, I would like to add another member to the list. Anthony A. recently sold me a CSW quick release hub. The hub was shipped and arrived quickly to the USA from Canada. The hub was packaged very well and looked to be brand new. Anthony A. was a pleasure to buy from, definitely an honest seller. Thanks again :)

I'd like to add Slinky to the list. Bought a Thrustmaster TH8A shifter from him and everything went very smoothly. Fast to respond, very honest and dispatched it very quickly, meaning I received it the next day. He even posted the sequential gate to me separately, as he forgot to include it. I would definitely deal with him again. Cheers Slinky!

I would like to add jgmz1 to this list. He sent me a Derek Speare Designs Oval Champ in a very timely manner. While the button box was as described and in immaculate condition, I was shocked at the fact that he was able to use three layers of protection in the shipping box so effectively. Easily one of if not the best seller that I have purchased from on here.

Radical Simulation (Gavin) - rSeat RS1

top seller, very knowledgeable, pleasure to do business with and hope to do more with in future 

Edited by J.Lo

Hello again, I would like to add Eric Hardeman to the list. I recently purchased a pro-gauge board from him for a really nice price. The pro-gauge looks brand new, doesn't look like anything was ever plugged into it. I could not be happier with the transaction.

Cru is a great seller. Bought a csw v1 and csl wheel. He shipped it from Canada to Michigan. It was packaged great. He sent multiple videos of the items along with staying in constant communication. Couldn't ask for more!

I'd like to add Joe Sullivan ( slingshot666 [email protected] ) to the list. I'm now actually surprised i didn't see him in the list when i looked a couple of months back. He's quite the renowned contributor the community in iRacing and OSW-related forums. 

We had a 50+ email message thread where he answered my every question and provided advice on OSW equipment for my simucube project. I had some reservations about sending a big payment to someone online, but it ended up being a fantastic experience. After the transaction, i had some issues with a component and Joe shipped me a replacement the same day... overnight!

Happy to go over details about my experience over PM - i'm a big fan of Joe.

Edited by Ef