Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(FOUND) WANTED: Fanatec CSS Table Clamp; Ct USA

4 posts in this topic

Hello everyone, I have just purchased a CSS SQ V1 from Mayaman. I love the shifter and would now like to purchase a clubsport shifter table clamp for easy mounting. If anyone has a css table clamp they no longer need and would be willing to sell I would be happy to buy. I could purchase one from Fanatec directly but thought I would try here first to see if I can save a few dollars. Fanatec only charges $30 for the clamp but shipping is $16. I always prefer to buy items directly from a fellow enthusiast. I am in Ct but would be willing to pay for shipping within the USA. I can pay cash or paypal. Thank you in advance to anyone who may reply.

Seth Francis

Hi Seth,

I have a clamp that I no longer use. I would be happy to send it to you for $ 30.00 and I'll pay shipping. I live in the U.S. and can ship it out on Wednesday. Paypal works for me if your interested.

Jerry

CSS Table Clamp found and purchased, pending shipment. Thank you "Dustoff" for providing me with the option to purchase this clamp. I posted the wanted add on here Sunday at 4:16pm and received a reply that lead to a purchase of a CSS Table Clamp on Monday at 9:12am. I'd say that's pretty darn fast and thought it was worth mention. 

Fanatec CSS Table clamped has arrived today. Item is in great shape, I got it for a great price, and the shipping was quite fast with excellent packaging. Needless to say I am very happy with this purchase and would highly recommend Dustoff as a seller on this forum.