Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fanatec sequential shifter V1. now $100 because, well no reason.

38 posts in this topic

I've got a V1 sequential shifter I replaced with a V1.5.  Think works great as it was never really used for more than two months, its been sitting in my GT3 cockpit for over a year, and since the cockpit is still not finished its just been sitting there.

From putting the Porsche center console on and off trying to fit the 8020 just right, its got scratches along the outside edge like a mofo.  So cosmetically it sucks, but functionality is fine.  You could always color the scratches with a black sharpie and it should look OK.  PM me for pics.

I'm discounting $80 off new because of the scratches.  Let me know gentlemen.

thanks 

Meh, your loss  :P.  Its down to $100 now, I'll never use it again so its a great deal for someone.

FYI, please understand you have to cover the paypal fees boys.  EVen then you're making out like a bandit.

i dont trust anyone who drives or drives in a porsche......sim racing or not!!!!! :twisted:  :roll:  :grin:  :P  ;)  :ph34r:

They keep cutting you off, do they? Maybe you should move to the right...  :grin:  :idea:  :ph34r:

does this have the usb connector ?

LOL C'mon dude, I mean, its practically free already.  I looked at the scratches again last night and to be honest its not bad at all, a black sharpie and you're good.  I'll post pics in a bit.

i have a extra usb dongle id let someone have! if they buy this and pay shipping!

They keep cutting you off, do they? Maybe you should move to the right...  :grin:  :idea:  :ph34r:

no there to slow and i pass them and they wont let me pass like a civilized person

Send me pics just out of curiosity.... I noticed something while getting ready to ship the F1Wheel I just sold.... I thought mine was unique at first as it was missing a very tiny bit of paint in between the grooves of the brushed aluminum,

I sent the buyer some pics prior to noticing but he pointed out what he thought were chips...which turned out to be dust...assuming we were looking at the same thing. Then as I was packing it up I noticed the line for the first time... After I shipped it out I was still curious since I dont use gloves or wear jewelry when racing and the wheel has only been used a handful of times and in the bag or box when not in use so I decided to do some checking of other peoples pics, Since then I have seen many pics over the internet that have the same issue including directly on Fanatec's Website (its there but you have to look hard for it)... I think it has to do with the brushing process of the aluminum in China when these were made... Remember, "Fanatec is German Engineering Made in China" according to the box. I havent had a chance to inspect my other Fanatec gear yet since all my stuff is boxed up atm while waiting for my Obutto...I might just dig it out later tonight to check.  However, I would be curious in seeing your pics since you know definitively they are scratches.  

LOL my scratches are self inflicted from the 996 center console, removing and adding the shifter to the 8020 while test fitting.  Mine to the best of my knowledge doesn't have any of these rouge scratches.  Plus, it functions and is $100.  LOL

Sorry Mayaman, I didn't mean to type that last post all messed up, my stupid windows phone makes it difficult to see what I am typing. But nevertheless I replied to your last pm and I would really like to purchase this shifter, check out my pm and let me know what's up when you have a chance.

i have a extra usb dongle id let someone have! if they buy this and pay shipping!

no there to slow and i pass them and they wont let me pass like a civilized person

@serrasalmus I am buying this css sq v1 from Mayaman, would you really be willing to let the usb adapter go for the price of shipping? If so are you in the US? Also, If you would like to confirm with Mayaman that I am in fact purchasing his shifter you may. I am either going to pay him through Paypal right away or in cash when I meet him for the shifter, whatever he responds and says he would like me to do I am going to do.

Hey sarrasalmus, I just sent payment to Mayaman, as soon as I hear back from him confirming he received the payment I will ask him to message you. Are you in the USA? I appreciate this offer as it will save me from buying one from Fanatec. 

i would let it go just for the cost of shipping, im not going to use it, it has been flashed to the latest FW for the css 1.5

you can just have mayaman send me a msg after you guys are square

Man there is some really generous people in the inside sim racing community. Proud to be a member of this forum where you can ask for help and everyone is willing to lend a hand!