Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HPP PRX pedal question

17 posts in this topic

Yes.  Here is what Mark Hargett of HPP Simulation posted on the iRacing forum:

"Just to clarify, the PRX pedal units could, if the user wanted, be spaced at any distance and switched to any orientation. The pedal units are connected to each other via the rod so the whole thing remains a "assembly" but if you remove the rods there is nothing connecting them. Depending on what the user wanted to do for distance the wires might need to be extended but that's not a big deal. The intent of the design was modularity and provide the user with as much flexibility as possible while offering a complete pedal assembly at the same time. cheers."

I ordered a set of prx pedals 4/18 and was told 8 weeks at the time of order.  As of today 6/22, no pedals.  I was wondering if anyone has received a set.

I ordered a set of prx pedals (4/18).  Was told approx. 8 weeks delivery at time of order.  It is now over 4 months... and no pedals.  I am new to sim racing, building my first rig.  Rig collecting dust, without pedals. 

I ordered a set of prx pedals (4/18).  Was told approx. 8 weeks delivery at time of order.  It is now over 4 months... and no pedals.  I am new to sim racing, building my first rig.  Rig collecting dust, without pedals. 

Thanks, that explains lack of reviews or any feedback whatsoever. Seems like still in R&D stage. :(

Too bad, the only competitor I have been considering is DSD but they are not hydraulic.

CSP v3 for now. :( :(

Spoke to The Man today about these pedals and have to say he is a very nice guy, seems a class act, spoke highly of his competitor when comparing pedals etc.

I'm really really tempted to buy these, but will likely just pick up whatever I can until the lead time on this is more concrete.

This is going to be a tough call between the he and prx but my humble thinking is these are the ones to have.

Spoke to The Man today about these pedals and have to say he is a very nice guy, seems a class act, spoke highly of his competitor when comparing pedals etc.

I'm really really tempted to buy these, but will likely just pick up whatever I can until the lead time on this is more concrete.

This is going to be a tough call between the he and prx but my humble thinking is these are the ones to have.

I bought Mark's very first set of GT pedals. Believe me, they are a work of art. Besides being gorgeous, they feel like a dream and my braking is very consistent with these. I have spoke with Mark and he is doing all he can to get the pedals out the door as fast as possible. When you come out with a new product, especially one that cost as much as these, you don't really expect to get 50-60 orders at a time, but he was overwhelmed with them , and he does all the design, setup, tolling, cutting, assembly, etc himself, so it is actually a custom set. 

If you are on the fence, fall off on the HPP side. The grass is fine.  :mrgreen: