Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello Jessica

46 posts in this topic

yup.... jessica is a big reason i watch the reviews over and over again, lol. and you looked great tonight i must say. i live in upstate new york, saratoga to be exact, so if anyone needs some apples sent to them, let me know. the horse race track is pretty popular here, home of the potato chips, they were invented in saratoga. just want to let you know, your the best host out there, i really like morgan webb too. i'm sure your show might make cable some day, lets hope, later, scott a.k.a. bluedogracing

Hi Jessica, hope you, your family and the guys on the show enjoyed the christmas holidays.

I love the the fact that you are involved with the shows, it really adds an extra dimension to the coverage.

I realise you like to mix things up with regards the clothes you wear, but is there any chance of seeing you in the yellow dress from the 16 August episode again?

Have a Happy & Prosperous New Year

Rob

Oops, just seen the wardrobe thread below this one, I'd still love to see you wearing your yellow top again though!

Its not as hot at the current moment as it was when I wore the yellow top. So I've been dressing a bit warmer on the set...although it does get hot w/the lights. I'm sure once spring/summer rolls around I'll find something better than the yellow top to wear. I don't like to wear the same stuff twice (on the show) so they yellow top will stay in episode concerning Logitech G27.

Jessica

Hey Jessica, been trying not to post you some random-ness. but seeing as it's today, HAPPY VALENTINE GIRL :D Have a good day what ever you doing, munching chocs, drinking champaign and what not!

post-1917-135485901023_thumb.jpg

P.s the above aint a mug shot FTR :lol:

Justin.M

Thank you much for the sweet Valentines wishes. I've never been much of a gushy/romantic person and I guess it is because I've been single for some years so I don't really find Vday too exciting. This year was awesome though. I got to hang out at the beach in 80 degree weather during the winter season mind you!! l rented a bike and did that for a few hours with some friends. As far as the chocolate.....hmm....well, I must say I am guilty of munching on the kind of stuff everyday!

Jessica

You've heard the term "Single Awareness Day" yeah? haha.

I feel bad that we in the west are getting this awesome weather, its about 60 degrees a day in the Northwest and I am enjoying every moment of it! Have you gone biking up here before?

btw: Another awesome show by you, Darin and Shaun yet again!

Hi Jessica....

Ure the main reason i registered here (2nd being simracing :lol: ).

Ive watched u guys from the first episode and the professionalism are going nowhere else but up. A class act...you and the guys.

Kudos!

To Marenello55: Thanks a bunch for registering and for the great compliment...also for watching the show as it grows and how it has improved as time progresses! Glad you can share that with us.

The weather in Cali (Los Angeles) is won-der-ful!!! While today is the day after Easter, it rained all night and morning but the sun was out by 1pm. A bit on the windy side but supposed to be in the high 70's by Friday!

What I enjoy to do the most...outdoors type of stuff. The beach, bike riding, skating, taking a jog, swimming., camping.

When I'm at home I love to cook. It is fun and I love to try new recipes. I love to eat so I guess that is where my passion for cooking comes in.

Yesterday, I hosted Easter day at my house. Family came over and we did a potluck sort of deal. I made Chinese Chicken Lettuce Wraps and they came out very tasty. I also made these Cuban Pastries, they are wonton shell filled with guava and cream cheese.

Other than outdoors stuff and cooking, other things I enjoy are traveling!! Even if its just a little weekend camping trip. Just to get away, turn off the cell, no tv and be out and about is my kind of thing.

Of course, I looooove shopping! What girl doesn't?! I enjoy shopping for anything, not just myself. I love buying gifts for people or shopping for stuff for my home or kitchen. If a friend get a new place and they need help decorating, I love to help pick out furniture.

I think I can make fun doing a variety of things. I've been wanting to organize all my photos into scrapbooks/albums and they are sitting next to me in a huge box waiting for my tender care. Will I attend to my pictures tonight? Probably not but that is my next project.

Jessica

Hello Jessica

How can a Lady who loves bike riding,camping,jogging,swimming and so on be single?

Your not to bad looking either!

If I could find a woman who was interested in just one of those things I would be a very happy man.

I love the outdoors and bike riding is my passion, biking Camping and touring around is out of this world,the places and people you meet are fantastic..

France is just a great place to tour.

I just wish I could find a partner to share this with, in my experiences getting a girl to go camping is like trying to walk on water!

Keep up the GOOD work Jessica x

Hello Jessica,

I've just started my sim racing with gtr 2 and a logitech driving force gt wheel so i was just wondering:How was it for you when you first started sim racing and how good are you at it? :D

Greetings from Germany!

Hello Jessica,

I've just started my sim racing with gtr 2 and a logitech driving force gt wheel so i was just wondering:How was it for you when you first started sim racing and how good are you at it? :D

Greetings from Germany!

Hello,

I don't really sim race on a regular basis. I try every sim game/arcade game and products out before we review it and I can generally distinguish it's credibility within a reasonable time frame. Being the host of the show, I have sim racing products at my fingertips and I've gotten to learn about them very well, realizing what works and what doesn't almost instantly. If you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to be specific and I'll help out as best I can. Shaun and Darin are the sim experts though.

Once I actually sit and drive, after a good 10-15 minutes I'm race-able!

Jessica

hi jess.....just want send 2 my upmost thanks for being so orsm on the show....as someone has said before in a thread ..us guys cant beleive u r single but at the end of the day u r a credit to yourself and to your coworkers and more importantly to your number one fan...your son......your parents should b so proud of you ..god knows i am ....thanks shaun and darin for bringing such a bright spark into our worlds...keep up the good work ...

u go girl.....

would love to have u guys come out to australia for BATHURST 1000 one year...i wont mind being your host jess for the day...i hope shaun and darin wont take any offence.....hehehehe...

oh and what music influences u.....what's ya fav bands....

catchya soon

robbo

hi jess.....just want send 2 my upmost thanks for being so orsm on the show....as someone has said before in a thread ..us guys cant beleive u r single but at the end of the day u r a credit to yourself and to your coworkers and more importantly to your number one fan...your son......your parents should b so proud of you ..god knows i am ....thanks shaun and darin for bringing such a bright spark into our worlds...keep up the good work ...

u go girl.....

would love to have u guys come out to australia for BATHURST 1000 one year...i wont mind being your host jess for the day...i hope shaun and darin wont take any offence.....hehehehe...

oh and what music influences u.....what's ya fav bands....

catchya soon

Hello...Thank you for the kind words. I hope we can one day go to Australia. I have a friend that just vacationed there and her pictures look AMAZING.

As far as musical influences, well....I love Hip Hop and R&B, Soul, Reggae, Funk. I do like Alternative as well, just don't listen to the hardcore stuff. My mother is only 15 years older than me, so I grew up listening to the music she played. Which was a lot of soul, free-style, disco and r&b.

If there is one thing I know and love, it is music. I can't say I have a favorite band. I love so many different artists and a variation of music.

Jessica

robbo

It's my first post here so I just want to say hello to all simracing fans, SRT team and especially to (like Shaun said), the coolest, the hottest and the best host on the Internet, to you Jessica ;)

Best regards

Tom

I've heard about InsideSimRacing for the first time about two or three weeks ago and I already like it.

Especially, as I've been searching for a new wheel and right in this period now you have done an episode which helped me a lot to buy the Fanatec GT2 with Clubsport pedals, as my old G25 is dying. I only hope, the reliability is a bit better than on the previous Fanatec wheels :?. Especially as i am driving with really hard ForceFeedback settings (I guess a bit unusually hard settings amongst simracers), which Logitech Wheels not seem to withstand very long.

As to you Jessica, I like the fact that a real woman is on the show and not just to be some small part of it, but loving to race and to drive. I started to get my girlfriend into Simracing and even though she claims, she doesn't want to do it regulary, everytime I get her to my racing-rig, she starts to get very enthusiastic and never gives up until she's done at least five faultless laps.

Maybe I should show her some of the episodes to make her realize, simracing isn't all men sport :]. What do you think? Any idea what might help her to get easier into it?

Happy regards :)

Marcel

Marcel,

Maybe you should do some friendly competition with her. Make some kind of prize/reward go to the winner. Dinner, a deep tissue massage, a new wheel (for you) or a new purse (for her.) This could not only make it fun, but competitive!

Jessica

Thank you very much for your reply :).

My new Fanatec GT2 arrived this week and I'm struggling to get into it, as at the moment I'm +/-10 Seconds a lap slower than with my old G25, which is a lot. But I think she would love it to own her own wheel, so I might give her my old G25... or if I can't get into the GT2, I'll give her that. I just keep the Clubsportpedals for me, because I love them so much, but the G25-Pedales aren't that bad :D.

I think I am going to try it the way you mentioned, especially as I know she loves massages from me and that this would definately help to motivate her :). It's not that I want to get her into simracing because I want it, but I think she would like to do this aswell, but she's afraid of being the only girl in the whole world, who does simracing. Everytime she drives at my G25, i can see in her eyes, that she's enthusiastic, passionate and fully concentrated, I think even much more then the average simracer here. It would be so cool if she could get into it, especially as I think she has some hidden talent for it and could be easily a bit above the average simracer-level. And as she's just 19-years old, she has a lot of time to learn :D.

Greetings and Thank you very much

Marcel