Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello Jessica

46 posts in this topic

Jessica you dont know me but Darin and Shaun too (unfortunately for them...haha jk :P)

anyways, day 1 aug. 2007 the show is born...its a cool new thing, that Darin and Shaun did just for kicks and to have fun as another hobby i bet....but then....

1 year later, aug. 2008 (approx.) the show added a host (you duh!) and ever since then, the views, the professionalism, the content, the presentation, the quality, the whole experience and show has hit only GONE UP at a rapid pace :) you guys have truly done some awesome stuff...which ALL in the sim community have to be proud of...

2 years later, aug. 2009 the show has hit GREAT numbers for website and videos, with multiple videos over 100k mark now, and is truly a top notch online gaming show...very professional and is good enough to be on REAL TV....

so good show and neat at beginning, got better after 1 year with you jess, and year 2, is just top notch, both you and the show have grown in content and presentation, and it has been a lot of hard work with great payback for it!!!

thanks, and p.s. (mainly to Darin) I hope to meet you someday Jess:)

Hi Jess.

Just wanted to say what a wonderful job you do for the team and ive it such a good dimension. You have good talent and hope to see you in many more episodes.

p.s: Show what you can do when you get onto the rigs at the show and show that you can beat the boys.

Dan253

Look at all the brown-nosers... I'm looking at you Shaun! ;)

Just kidding.

Good job on all of your parts as hosts and co-hosts.

The show gets better and better with each episode. Keep it up!

Yep, belgian fan here!

Everytime I enjoy seeing her on the broadcasts and off course Darin and Shawn also! Funny guys those 2 :).

Good luck for you guys, great job, great reviews. Always big fun to see your shows!

Grtz Filip V

Hello Everyone,

Thanks to all for all the great comments and wonderful messages. Glad that you guys enjoy the show and hard work we (myself and mostly Darin and Shaun) put into it. Always appreciate your suggestions as well. If anyone out there has any suggestions on how to improve the show or topics that you'd like to see covered in the show...please feel free to elaborate.

Love.Respect.Peace

Jessica

It's fun to see you grow into your role as presenter, you keep getting better and better, and at the looks of it more at ease. For something you were not familiar with at the beginning, you are doing a great job and seem very well informed. Keep it up!

Hey,

Great work so far, from your first apperance on the show until now you have grow up a lot, the only place I would see you to inprove is you preparation before the show, by that I mean it is obvious that racing is not your main hobby in life ( Lack of knowledge of track name, series etc), but like I mentionned you have graetly improve from your first show, you are doing great work, what would be realy cool is to see you giving your input on those game as well, for sure the show is for "hardcore racer" but seeing an inside view from an everyday person would be kind of refreshing.

Realy great work from all the team Regard Andre

Man I love this show i searched so many sites trying to get information on Foza 3 and coulndt find anything useful. then i Came accross you guys and i instantly singed up!.... took me hours to get off lol.... hope to be racing soon on forza 3 next week

Man I love this show i searched so many sites trying to get information on Foza 3 and coulndt find anything useful. then i Came accross you guys and i instantly singed up!.... took me hours to get off lol.... hope to be racing soon on forza 3 next week

I'm glad you found us!! Love when we get new viewers who are greatful to the show. I could imagine it would take hours..we have footage for days!!! Good luck when racing on Forza.

Jess

Just saw your guys' show (found you on youtube after looking for Forza3 w/fanatec wheel) ... great show and very informative and entertaining!! Love the "weighted rating" scale (tongue twister for sure)

and you are the hottest car show host around!! Watch out olivia Munn from G4!! :)

Jessica Rocks!

She always looks beautiful but I like how different she looks from show to show. She is very unique in that way.

Keep up the great shows...

BTW whens the next one? :)

Lol Jessica, I just got a chance to watch the new episode and you are Beautiful as always but i can't let this one go..... "I think you scared my brain cells out" !!! too funny. You guys ROCK, keep up the good work!!!

Lol Jessica, I just got a chance to watch the new episode and you are Beautiful as always but i can't let this one go..... "I think you scared my brain cells out" !!! too funny. You guys ROCK, keep up the good work!!!

I know right?! Haha...I thought it was pretty darn funny myself even though I said it. Didn't know they were going to put it on the show. Myself, Shaun and Darin all have such a fun time with the show. Of course we take it seriously but we like to joke around too. Showing the bloopers/outakes can give you guys a good idea of how we are. Although I know that we all attempt to be ourselves on camera...but when those lights turn on and the camera starts rolling...for some reason...you tend to tense up a bit and not be 100% yourself...I mean...obviously you have to use proper language and be somewhat professional right?!

Glad you enjoyed the show and the outakes. I'll spread the word to keep including the outakes because they are funny and I know everyone out there enjoys them as much as I do.

Jessica