Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Logitech G29?.

86 posts in this topic

This is absolute fake and the bigest proove for this is the box and the ridicilous look. Check the box - on the right side of the rim still black line from the background from which is croped the picture witht he rim. In Logitech nobody knows how to proper crop an image? And dont know how to work with photoshop? C`mon guys - and wheel never mentioned from Logitech i laying around offices ,under desks LoL

In VirtualR website Logitech requested pics to be deleted. Why ? To keep this project in secret? But laying under deks in offices. LoL

Is there news about G27 support for ps4? I mean the ''new'' G29 will work in both ps3 ps4 . .. . Will the g27 have any firmware update to work on ps4? 

Logitech dont paid for PS4 license. Firmware is not upgredable on G27. If they paid to Sony the G27 will work with its current firmware like unoficial PS4 supported wheel. Like T100 of TM for example.Also not upgradeble ,but you can use it in any car game.

The G29 got a mention on last week's PC Perspective podcast. They couldn't get their Logitec contact to comment on the G29 either way. But the contact did mention he's going to E3 for the first time in years so Logitec may have something to announce.

Absolute silence and secret from Logitech. And in same time wheel packages under desks in offices with box and stuff;))

And all sources are not trusted one. Ofcourse it is a chance to have a real G29 wheel. But all this rumors and stuff seems more close to fake and joke from someone.

The box and the look of the wheel are way below Logitech`s capabilities.

Nobody doing pre production box and sending it to some office. The poor quality of the box is clear visible. Infact event the beta version for the box that must approved in developing process must be better quality. If this wheel was on a road to us - it will be mentioned at least from Project CARS supported wheels list.

If this wheel really exists - Logitech really will amase me with all this circus.

I also think this is fake.  I got excited when I first saw it, but I would like to think that if it was real....Logitech would have spoken up about it by now.

So far all they've said about anything upcoming is "stay tuned".............after two years of "staying tuned" with my G27 I gave up unfortunately :(

We will know something in a couple weeks at E3

And it needs to hurry up and get here, waiting impatiently to see if I am going to give AMD another chance with their new GPU or instead go back to Nvidia and get a GTX 980 TI.

I also think this is fake.  I got excited when I first saw it, but I would like to think that if it was real....Logitech would have spoken up about it by now.

So far all they've said about anything upcoming is "stay tuned".............after two years of "staying tuned" with my G27 I gave up unfortunately :(

why speak up now when E3 is around the corner?

Another quote supporting the rumours that a new Logitech wheel may be imminent

Eurogamer: When only Thrustmaster has marketed a steering wheel officially supported for PS4. This limitation is affecting the development or your relationship with the manufacturers of devices will lead to a widening of the catalog Flying supported for both platforms thanks to Assetto Corsa?

Marco Massarutto: Other manufacturers are working in this direction, we are in good terms both with Thrustmaster, as with Fanatec and we are working with them for some time already in the way, and recently also with Logitech. At launch, Assetto Corsa on PS4 / XB1 will be perfectly compatible with a large number of devices driving although in reality, it is thanks to the work already done on the PC version. However I can already confirm support for all steering wheels Thrustmaster, Fanatec and Logitech that are (or will be) compatible with PS4 and XB1 when launching the game.

Taken from an interview with Marco from Kunos

The last sentence about wheels that are OR WILL BE

Maybe a hint that he knows something about a product not yet officially announced

meh. i really don't see this beating out a t300 or tx in it's price range. $450 usd certainly can't be correct since that's just a conversion. If it is then what are they thinking?!

The Amazon listing was fake. Even the weight listed there was fake - 5 kg. This wheel + pedals (same as G27) packaged weight is around 7 kg at least. On one hand everything is deep secret on other Logitech listing the wheel for 408.5 Euros. What a precise price in Euro.