Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best rfactor mods and tweaks?

7 posts in this topic

Can I ask what you hardcore rFactor guys suggest are the best game mods?

I am also looking for the best graphics quality possible with this game, so how do you get it looking the best you can aside from just cranking the settings in the game?

Are there other tweaks or add-ons..etc that can improve the image quality further?

Enduracers Endurance Mod SP1 on Le Mans track (2004) for rFactor with HD textures by culmone67 .

http://www.enduracers.com/newsletter_es_16.html

Track with culmone67 HD textures.

http://www.drivingitalia.net/forum/inde ... ic=45529;-

F1 I would rec FSONE 2009.

Unfortunately the only way to get all the graphics up to modern standards you will have to wait for rFactor2.

I haven't heard a hint as to when rFactor II is to be released, one good thing about it though......

It's not being put out by Polyphony Digital so it shouldn't take 5 years! :lol:

Take care

Regards: >>>> Jack <<<<

RealFeel is a must, although I think that the Enduracers mod installed it for me. I just happened to see it after I had installed the mod. As far as F1 mods go, I happen to like the CTDP 2006 mod the most out of the "modern" mods available. The NAGT mod is pretty cool as well. I'm looking forward to the new Power and Glory update, although I believe you need a copy of GT Legends to install it.

As for tracks, Laguna Seca is a go to track for me, as is Indianapolis and Suzuka. I'm sure more will come to mind once I'm in front of my sim rig. :)

I like the Sports Car championship mod (SCC), the Zonda racing mod, V8Factor is a must if you like those types of cars, the Supra mod is a must if you like FR sports cars like those. DTM2008/9/10 mods are great. If you want REALLY realistic open wheel experience, then CartFactor is awesome. The new F1 2009 mod is supposed to be great (but hear that the engine power seems unrealistic?). Lots of great mod out there for rFactor.

If you have the time, try my ENB Setups to make rFactor's graphics better.

Go here ---> viewtopic.php?f=111&t=3176 for readme and download. It also works on Richard Burns Rally, GTR2, GTR Evo, and some others.