Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accuforce Pro fit rSeat RS1?

13 posts in this topic

Hey Wade, it will almost fit the existing holes on the RS1 wheeldeck, you may have to make the holes from front to back a bit bigger though. From left to right I think they fit exactly. The accuforce might rip the RS1 apart though. That based on the Fanatec CSW1.

Yes, it will fit with very minor modification...........my RS1 is rock solid..........I cannot see any wheel damaging the RS1................if it DOES, there's not another sim seat out there that could handle it either.

Yes, it will fit.  I have the AccuForce mounted to the rSeat RS EVO V3, which has the same wheel deck as the RS1.  The wheel deck is pre-drilled for several wheels, including Thrustmaster wheels.  The AF uses the same mounting bolt pattern used on the Thrustmaster wheels, so it easily mounts to the rSeat wheel deck.  However, for my installation, I needed my AF base to sit forward a little more on the wheel deck, so it did not line up with the pre-drilled Thrustmaster mounting holes.  But there were other holes where I needed to mount the base, but one of them needed to be enlarged a little.

The AF base is quite heavy and I had to remove the rubber washers on the bolts on the pivot points for raising and lowering the deck, because the bolts would not tighten enough with those washers in place.  Once I removed them, I got the bolts tight enough that the deck does not move when yanking on the wheel.

It's good to know the RS1 can handle the Accuforce.  Do you get any wobble at all or is it completely solid?

I splurged on a wheel brace kit for my VR3 knowing full well that a standard VR3 rig wouldn't hold the Accuforce steady without some up/down/side to side wobble.

The accuforce might rip the RS1 apart though. That based on the Fanatec CSW1.

I would fully disagree with that statement.  The RS1 is one of the most solid, stable rigs on the market. The CSW 1 ripped apart an RS1 cockpit ?  I would love to see that

I would fully disagree with that statement.  The RS1 is one of the most solid, stable rigs on the market. The CSW 1 ripped apart an RS1 cockpit ?  I would love to see that

You should-a-seen the human (involved in that "limb extraction event")! ;)

Hey Wade, it will almost fit the existing holes on the RS1 wheeldeck, you may have to make the holes from front to back a bit bigger though. From left to right I think they fit exactly. The accuforce might rip the RS1 apart though. That based on the Fanatec CSW1.

Wow, I think I can drive a tank over it and it will still be in one piece with just some scratches.  :mrgreen:

Glad to hear this as intend buying a RS1. My current wheel stand shakes violently with the FFB from my V2 base in pCars. This is probably caused by  setting on the wheel, but have no idea how to dial it out..lol.

Hi guys,

I currently have an rSeat Evo 3 with a CSW V1 wheel base and CSP V2. I find that my rig does suffer wheel deck wobble (slight left to right) but more predominate front to back wobble.

I get the impression the RS1 is alot more solid based on peoples comments and Darin's review. I was hoping someone could give me a comparison between the 2 rigs in regards stability and if its worth upgrading to the RS1 from the EVO 3?

It will cost me around $1500AUD not including taxes on arrival in AUS, so i'm a bit reluctant to pull the trigger on this purchase if they are very similar in stiffness.

If anyone else has an rseat Evo 3 and has made the wheel deck more stable please share with me.

Darin, i know you guys have tried both, is there a massive difference in stability? or did you find the EVO 3 to have acceptable wobble/flex not to warrant an upgrade?

Look forward to your feedback guys.

If you are in Australia then why don't you check out alternative rig manufacturers that are based in your country.  I know Vision Racer are based in Australia and there's lots of others too.

You gotta look out to, rSeats have a bit of a reputation for arriving beat to heck, and I know they're good about fixing their mistakes but still...

VisionRacers are cooool, I love my oButto but the VRs always struck me as more of an "exotic" y'know? :lol: