Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[SOLD] Thrustmaster T500RS ***PEDALS ONLY*** USA

40 posts in this topic

LOL I just hate when someone comes into someone else's for sale thread and does stuff like that.  If you have something to add to the OP, do it in a PM.

I've had my own for sale threads sullied with "Pfffft, I can buy those projectors for .99 cents at imaginary dot come store all day long"

Unless its a Todd Cannon situation I think people should do their homework and remember, its worth, WHATEVER SOMEONE IS WILLING TO PAY.  Free market system.

Anyway, good to know it was mutual.

I will fully support the BLC-T500 Load Cell Mod for the second owner, same as I would for the initial purchaser FWIW, so no worries about obtaining that second-hand.

good on ya. It speaks highly of your regard for your customers

Definitely a great deal -- and even equipped with the BLC-T500 Load Cell Mod, it's still fully compatible with the TX and T300 wheels (and the XBone and PS3).  Sturdier than Fanatec Clubsport pedals, IMO.

These would be compatible with a PS4 also?

A pic would be nice. I am very interested. Preferred payment method?

Thanks

If you have the T500RS or compatible Thrustmaster wheel base, then yes, PS4 compatible.  In the form I have them, as standalone USB pedals, then no.  If you're plan is to also purchase a T500 wheel base, then you'll be fine.

PayPal is my only accepted payment method, and I do not currently have any pics with me at work.  I'll have to try and find some time tonight or tomorrow to post a pic.

Sorry.  Haven't got pics yet.  Spent half the night last night getting the AF setup and configured and promised a friend I'd help with a setup for an upcoming Indy race he's in.  I'll try and get the pics taken and uploaded tonight.

Thanks for your patience.