You know what really grinds my gears......Rude people !
2 2

46 posts in this topic

I HATE YOU ALL!! THIS IS CYBER BULLYING AND YOU ARE HURTING MY FEELINGS,I JUST WANTED SOME SYMPATHETIC EARS BUT NOOO,UOU ARE ALL SARCHASTIC AND MEAN!!!AND I KNOW YOU ARE ALL TALKING BEHIND MY BACK COS YOU HATE ME AAAARGH!!!!!

seriously I been working in the city this week and people have got to look up from there phones...bustops...walking...riding pushbikes, every mother pushing a pram is typing away...look up people life is passing you by....ignorant angry impatient a$rsholes...  they grind my gears..

Oh, and then it just ended..........I miss the days when this place was well populated.......For so many years I would drop in but never registered. Where has everybody gone to?

If there's still anybody around, Im on iracing now, Phil George, come and give me a bump in the vrs gt3. Xxx

Yep it's really quiet around here ,it's pretty much a noobie buy & sell forum give of take a few folk,,,the Iracing forum is the boss and has an endless golden wealth of info,, , i just wish it wasn't part of the subscription fee as i can't bring myself to pay them any more cash.... lol  ,,, You gone VR yet fil ?