Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Barry reviews MPPC Pedals

12 posts in this topic

A Great review by Barry again as always. These are some quite nice pedals just to steep on the price for me though. But probably worth every penny too.

G00d Day!

Seems like as the price of entry for "High End" pedals is now $900+ the MPPC pedals bring a lot to the table for a few hundred extra bucks... GTconfig, hydraulic brake and ultimate compatibility! 

I like this review. I used to own CST F1's. It's a really nice set of pedals - there are quite a few details which have been improved one these MPPC's.

I read a few posts of people critizising the flex in the bars. Agree 100% with what Barry says about that - no problem for me at all...will never break of course. Guess you have some similar flex in a real car as well.

the pressure sensor looks cheap, as he stated 1000psi (?) It looks like the one used on earlier version of HPP pedal. It failed on me within a year. The newer one used on current version HPP pedal  is 5000psi burst and looks "high-end", works great for me so far. I guess Mark knew what he is doing. the pressure sensor is the key!

Barrys reviews make all other reviews obsolete. 110 % in agreement of the awesomeness of the ergonomics of hanging pedals. For standing to really work as well ergonomic wise your legs must be much higher then the butt :)