Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Codemasters F1 2015 Debut on PS4 and XBox One

16 posts in this topic

I think (I hope) it will be much much better.........it certainly looks nice but we all

Know thats not the issue with the previous codies games.....lets hope they have a little more realistic handling, but remember. ...they will cater for the masses (gamepads) rather than the sim racers...cuz thats where the money is!!!!

Interesting they're including both 2014 and 2015 seasons in game... guess because F1 2014 was pretty half assed effort (fake ERS systems, etc).

Will consider checking it out... but won't be a pre-order.  Always uncertain when changing between game engines (new generations).

Yeh ive been a codiea fanboy since 97 but even i will admit that the no-show on new gen consolea for f1 2014 and the weak port of a half finnished game was a bit of a slap,and then they led us to believe that 2015 would be out early,erm the season started mid march and so mid june by my maths is aleeady 3 months late and who really believes that we will see it before august.

Anyway im a little later than expected for work so id better go,i was due to be there in january.

wonder if they have added a triple screen fov adjuster.....codies games needs that at least...always a silly fov.

Wouldn't that be a dream if they actually listened to the minority for once.  As long as they don't take away our cockpit view, cause you know... "only 5% of people use it".  Sigh.

Wouldn't that be a dream if they actually listened to the minority for once.  As long as they don't take away our cockpit view, cause you know... "only 5% of people use it".  Sigh.

And let us remove Steering and arms, adjust seat Front-Back-Up-Down and FOV can be great too.

Codemaster should let us beta test before releasing a title. They never did this way and have some financial difficulties because their games are all buggywith fake FFB and non realistic at all.

As Ive said before.....we (sim racers) are the minority' to codies.....they probably don't really care what we think as they generally go with the masses.....masses are where the money is.......and the masses use gamepads!!!! It's a shame.......but that's just how it is people!!!

As Ive said before.....we (sim racers) are the minority' to codies.....they probably don't really care what we think as they generally go with the masses.....masses are where the money is.......and the masses use gamepads!!!! It's a shame.......but that's just how it is people!!!

Not sure "Sim Racers" is minority as we are those spending a lot of money in our sports. The masses don't really play this kind of games, it is mostly unplayable with gamepad. If the money is where the masse is then why Codemaster fired a lot of employee and close some departments this year? I think they need to change their way of thinking

Not sure "Sim Racers" is minority as we are those spending a lot of money in our sports. The masses don't really play this kind of games, it is mostly unplayable with gamepad. If the money is where the masse is then why Codemaster fired a lot of employee and close some departments this year? I think they need to change their way of thinking

I hope you're right....I really do!! But my opinion is based upon F1 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014!!!! Which all favoured the gamepad!! Which was a very well known fact amongst F1 race leagues.....the pad WAS quicker!

its a shame because with a little fov tweak this game would be great for triple screen,   if i move my head 200mm closer to my screen its perfect....also the bumper cam looks like the perfect fov..more 1:1...just needs a cockpit........all the ingredients are  already there...so close.