Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Episode 90: NFS Hot Pursuit + Sim Seat Reviews

13 posts in this topic

Inside Sim Racing presents Episode 90 sponsored by Simraceway .

In this Episode, we attend the Need for Speed Hot Pursuit launch party in Los Angeles and then give the game a full review on the PS3.

We also take a look at a new racing rig on the block for U.S based sim racers, by Sim-Seats.

Hope you enjoy the show !

Great Episode. Hot women. Fast cars. Video games. Tough to ask for more than that.

Noticed that Shawn had 'them crazy eyes' again when he was interviewing Jessica. Did someone indulge in a few too many adult beverages and/or energy drinks?

And it's a real shame that this version of NFS doesn't offer a cockpit view. That one model's little wink at 22:20 made up for that disappointment, though. :D

Did anyone ever find out who that rather big guy was who sitting on the cars? And I think that girl at the end of the video is waiting for the spaceship to pick her up.

now thats one crazy party right there!

played alot of classic NFS games back in the day. back before they started doing the tuner stuff. glad to see the series get back to its roots. i think the original hot pursuit was the first racing game that I played. man i'm half tempted to pick it the new one up. looks like fun.

and i lol'ed pretty good at most of the interviews at the beginning of the show, funny stuff for sure. :) i like how there was really only one guy who kinda knew what sim racing is. ( the LFS guy)

btw Darin, loved the JEGS mention! woot! :D:D

oh and no weapons from cars in real life? you mean you've never spent the afternoon driving around in ur truck while one of ur buddies chucked stuff outta the back end? lol j/k.

Hope you enjoy the show !

No, thank you very much, I did not because I don't enjoy seeing others show me how much fun I'm not having. It was "I'm hot NFS girl #1" and "I'm hot NFS girl #2 and your watching inside sim racing"...on a Saturday night...at 4am. Thanks for reminding me. I watched the entire episode, which I suppose makes me a masochist.

I would whine a bit more but I think animal control is knocking at the door to put me out of my misery.

Fun episode...it sounds like you had a great time at the NFS event. It does look like a lot of fun... This isn't the first time I've heard actors mention that they play xbox on the set. It makes sense given how much time is spent waiting around for the next scene to be set up. My guess is NFS is now playing on gaming consoles on numerous TV/movie sets :-)

No, thank you very much, I did not because I don't enjoy seeing others show me how much fun I'm not having. It was "I'm hot NFS girl #1" and "I'm hot NFS girl #2 and your watching inside sim racing"...on a Saturday night...at 4am. Thanks for reminding me. I watched the entire episode, which I suppose makes me a masochist.

I would whine a bit more but I think animal control is knocking at the door to put me out of my misery.

LOL!!!

I liked that you guys mentioned the Seat is NOT avail internationally ... being from Canada ... wasn't interested in that seat but plz keep us informed as to where this stuff can be shipped its an important part of the review

great episode ... it was cool to see Jess interview some of those actors,, good questions too and didn't seem nervous to me

Love the guy at the start to mentioned RC Pro Am!!! ... lol

been thinking ... maybe a future segment of your show could be to introduce someone who would probably like sim racing to it.... like a celebrity or car enthusiast who doesnt' know anything about it ... might be kinda fun

Great show as ever

Looked like you all had a good time. Was there drinks there Jessica looked a little tipsy when talking to Shaun or maybe a little excited ;)