Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2015 British Touring Car Discussion

12 posts in this topic

11041198_863341477040637_293825087153931

Mar 24 Donington Park (Media Day)   
Apr 05 Brands Hatch Indy  
Apr 19 Donington Park  
May 10 Thruxton  
Jun 07 Oulton Park (Island)  
Jun 28 Croft  
Aug 09 Snetterton  
Aug 23 Knockhill  
Sep 06 Rockingham
 Sep 27 Silverstone  
Oct 11 Brands Hatch GP  

---------------------------------------------

2015 Driver line up (Coming Soon)

---------------------------------------------

>>> 2014 Champioship Highlights <<<

2014 Champion  BMW's Colin Turkington

no but looking forward to the season, i have no idea who any of the drivers are  (except alan menu) but you wont find closer racing anywhere, (ballast and reverse grids endurance and sprint) this and the blaincpain gt series are so much more fun to watch than f1...  ave a good one rick.

I will try to find some streams and will post them in my main post when available. I would stream them but i am actually attending most of the races apart from 2 or 3.

Unfortunately Motorbase performance who own Ford my favourite team won't be taking part until half way through the season. But good news is they kept a seat to my favourite driver of the team mat jackson, The guy in my DP Fabrizo Giovanardi does not have a seat with them. There is still a Ford on track so i will be routing for them as they are still part of motorbase just sponsored by Dextra. 

I think Nicholas Hamilton is racing in the BTCC as well this year i have Rob Holland another 2014 driver on my facebook friends list posted something along the lines of "Congrats to Nic Hamilton, look after my baby" Then this was quickly removed as because i think it's due to not being properly announced but who knows! i could be wrong :D.

But yes i will post as much info in my first post with streams, the teams and drivers so people can get to know what is what and who is who and make it easier to follow.

cheers.

Had an awesome day at the media/launch day, some very nice liveries and seeing the new Honda TypeR which has never been seen. I accidently ended up in Rob Austins garage for the Owners club meeting which was funny lol.

Photos and videos up tomorrow.

plato was showing off today and he beached it,  he had a four sec lead and was pushing...he says puncture but that comes from attacking too much...old guys showing off...I can relate.  great days racing that watched the porshes after..

Well what another awesome BTCC race, i was track side at Donington there was some great racing and a lot of penalties given out, plato is still moaning and overal it was your typical btcc event haha, Unfortunately Alex Martin in the nice bright yellow dextra ford who i am cheering on this season didn't move up much and his off moment on the formation lap of race 2 was somewhat embarrassing. Bring on Thruxton i should be there also!