Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who will jump on Nordschleife tommorow? Report here! :)

36 posts in this topic

Just ran a few laps in the Nissan GTR, BMW 235, and C7 Vette.   I loved all three cars and the track was fantastic.  Looks great, drives awesome and was a incredible experience.   AC has proven to be a hell of a great sim.  Love the way the cars handle and look and it's run really great on and offline almost since day 1.  Hats off to Kunos for nailing this sim.

If only the career mode offered something new and fresh this would be my favorite sim of all time.

so i got a teamspeak if some of yous is wanting to get on, this is a family freindly teamspeak so please refrain from to much trash and name calling :cool: :cool: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

the channel is Serras Pitstop

(GCF)Teamspeak

8.9.37.236:9116

I had a blast last night on the AC/ISR server.  Lot of fun testing out the new cars on the new track with some really friendly and courteous drivers. 

The GTR, C7R and BMW M235i were a blast to drive and all fairly easy to wrestle around the track.  I did a 7:06 in the C7R but the server reset before I could save the replay.

The McLaren P1 was a beast.  That sucker just wants to blast you into space.  I hit 346 kph (207 mph) on the backstraight with it.   My problem was it was so easy to get up to Ludicrous speed that getting slowed down in time for the turns gave me trouble and I was never able to put together a complete lap without incident. 

I plan to race some more tonight.  Hope to see some of you there.

I had a blast last night on the AC/ISR server.  Lot of fun testing out the new cars on the new track with some really friendly and courteous drivers. 

The GTR, C7R and BMW M235i were a blast to drive and all fairly easy to wrestle around the track.  I did a 7:06 in the C7R but the server reset before I could save the replay.

The McLaren P1 was a beast.  That sucker just wants to blast you into space.  I hit 346 kph (207 mph) on the backstraight with it.   My problem was it was so easy to get up to Ludicrous speed that getting slowed down in time for the turns gave me trouble and I was never able to put together a complete lap without incident. 

I plan to race some more tonight.  Hope to see some of you there.

Quoting just for the term "ludicrous speed"...oh Space Balls.

So did some driving last night and besides doing a lot of crashing and loving the M235i (just a nice sunday drive through the woods), noticed that the FOV feels different.  I explained it in the comments section here: http://www.isrtv.com/assetto-corsa/assetto-corsa-v1-1-dream-pack-now/#disqus_thread

Is there something I'm missing?

Plus if anyone has g27 settings that don't try to remove the fillings in your teeth, that would be appreciated.  Made some headway last night but seemed worse then before the update (or its just me).

Played a bunch last night. IMO the Corvette was the most fun. Can that thing stop!! Overcooked too many corners and it got stopped just fine. On the other hand, that Sauber Mercedes might as well have Fred Flintstone brakes. It goes 0 to crazy in no time but needs an airport runway to get whoa'd up.

Had a race in the fog at SPA - that was interesting coming up Eau Rouge  :shock: