Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

T500 custom pedal plates

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just a quick post to show you my custom pedal plates for the T500,

I made a large brake pedal and an extra large one screwed on both brake and clutch (like the g27 brake pedal mod)

post-23696-0-93090500-1425937993_thumb.j

post-23696-0-65805400-1425938027_thumb.j

I can send you drawings, basic ones in a word document and in mm (I'm french), if you want to order it to your local machine shop.

I also show the prototype that did the job a few weeks and is really easy to make yourself.

post-23696-0-59690200-1425938059_thumb.j

It is really more confortable, particulary for people like me with large feet:

post-23696-0-22195400-1425970874_thumb.j

Ok, I'm just an 0l' Country Boy and I understand the "Larger" Brake Pad for the Brake. But, What I don't understand is the Larger one that fits on Both the Brake and the Clutch. Why? I really don't get this one.

Ok, I'm just an 0l' Country Boy and I understand the "Larger" Brake Pad for the Brake. But, What I don't understand is the Larger one that fits on Both the Brake and the Clutch. Why? I really don't get this one.

Y'know Stone, it's just like Paw's ol Massey down on the ranch. :lol: 

The larger one is just more confortable for me (I am 1.90m tall and 12.5 US shoes size) , the fact that it is screwed on both brake and clutch makes it stable and robust.

OK, I understand that you have a Big foot. What I don't understand IS: Why is it connected to the CLUTCH?? Have you got the CLUCTH Dis-connected or something? I'm having trouble with this part.

Y'know Stone, it's just like Paw's ol Massey down on the ranch. :lol:

Yah, I remember those, "Flip the lever" to make both pedals work together or "Flip it back the other way" to Separate the 2 pedals.....Yah, I remember those G00d 0l'Day's he-hee.