Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ride ;) A new IP from Milestone....

14 posts in this topic

I have to admit i do like motorcycle games more than car games even though they don't get the same attention.  I just saw this upcoming game yesterday and i can't believe i never saw it in the months that it has been announced. Basicly it is a sports bike game with fantasy scenic,city and some circuit tracks. The bikes can be upgraded for the many people that want it.Not me....   It looks promising and i am sure i will pick it up because i liked SBK X ang Moto GP 08/14..

I'm wondering if Milestone is giving up on the major licensed series.  WRC we already know has moved on to a new dev... Milestone is making Sebastian Loeb Rally Evo instead.  And SBK and MotoGP series we haven't heard anything about a 2015 game, they've only been showing/talking about this new Ride title.

Waiting for news on MotoGP 15.  I skipped MotoGP 14 waiting for polish on their updated 'next-gen' game engine... hopefully there's a MotoGP 15, but would had expected news around now.

Yes.  And funny enough... those old EA SBK games were actually made by Milestone.  They were amazing at their time.

But they did also have the great Microprose GP500 to compete against, which was also great.

I have SBK X for PS3, I'm in love with it.

I haven't tried any other game in the SBK series, or even MotoGP series (MotoGP looks too arcade-ish for me).

Ride is the first game I ever wanted to preorder, but I had other things to pay. Anyway, March 20!

I know they didn't put Harley-Divadson into the game but i hope they can do some DLC with the V-Rod and XR-1200 they would be fun..and also some 70s-80s bikes like GPZ turbo ,Katana 1100,Seca turbo ............ And some SBK and Moto GP bikes (Doesn't hurt to ask)    I hope they spend more time on physics and less time on bike upgrades and clothing..      

I tried the demo and liked it. I played a little bit of the famed ps2 game TT and i think this is better. But there are some things i don't like. The physics are watered down from there Moto GP games is the biggest problem. I don't know the reason so many games don't put a hardcore SIM. option in there games. It still is fun and there is nothing out there close to it...

In race options there was 3 settings.  I missed these settings the first time and my first laps were with full assists... i didn't even need to lift and it put on brakes for me.  Once I found those settings, it was much better for my self.  But I do agree, it does feel a bit easier than MotoGP (13 is last one I played) with no assists.  But it's still enjoyable.  I won't buy it on launch day... but if I see it on Steam for around $20 or less, I'll likely pick it up.