Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VisionRacers with Triple monitor mounts, 2 High end rigs, T500 pedals. Blowout prices. New pics added.

88 posts in this topic

Thank You Mayaman for giving a chance to pick your brain for a bit and all the gear. Just getting back home tonight and looking forward to getting everything all set up in the next couple days. 

You're welcome my man, make sure to post pics on the forum.  And let me know if you have any questions or tips you need.

Can't believe no one is interested in the custom rigs.  Built like tanks, super adjustable, triple mounts for both 27 inch and 42 inch, shifter mount, all for 1/3 the price of a FST TC1.  

Can't believe no one is interested in the custom rigs.  Built like tanks, super adjustable, triple mounts for both 27 inch and 42 inch, shifter mount, all for 1/3 the price of a FST TC1.   <---- What is an FST TC1....basically trying to figure out the price unless I missed it somewhere else in the thread.......Also I am assuming you are not shipping these in the U.S. local pickup only?

Thanks.....

Can't believe no one is interested in the custom rigs.  Built like tanks, super adjustable, triple mounts for both 27 inch and 42 inch, shifter mount, all for 1/3 the price of a FST TC1.   <---- What is an FST TC1....basically trying to figure out the price unless I missed it somewhere else in the thread.......Also I am assuming you are not shipping these in the U.S. local pickup only?

Thanks.....

I think Mayaman is referring to the Fast Track Sims TC-R1 sim chassis:

Link:  http://www.fasttracksims.com/base-simulator-chassis

Also pretty sure Mayaman is looking for local pickup only.  :(

Thanks J. Bodin, hope for his sake he sells, its a good deal, however upon further inspection I cant do a center post, just had titanium rods inserted through my back & a center post makes it that much harder for me to get in & out of, also I am not willing to make at least a 2.5 k mile round trip to get it.

Its is a great deal someone should snag these & I whoever does should be quite pleased!!!!

For anyone concerned about the VR3 center support then don't be too concerned there are ways around that to strengthen the rig and completely remove it. 

For example I did a simple $10 upgrade using mending plates that allowed me to remove it and now in preparation for the AF  I've recently got the wheel brace upgrade kit from Visionracer which is superb.

Sorry my bad, I misunderstood thought the last two rigs were custom Vision Racers not custom rigs all together...Just found the pics I think on page 3 or something of this thread & there is indeed no center post.  

Tell me a little more about the custom rigs please..they appear to telescope does the wheel mount also tilt?  Do the pedals tilt up & down? Even if they don't now still an easy solution to do in the future.  Monitor mounts are fully adjustable even with 3 42 inch?  Monitor mounts swivel & tilt?  Some pictures appear to have the monitors directly attach to the rig whereas other pics appear to have a standalone monitor stand...which do these have?  Does the seat come with?  If the seat does come with & you are willing to sell it without,  would you drop price a lil & ship only the base if the buyer is willing to pay shipping?  I'm assuming the base can be broke down somewhat to ship or no? If it does break down and is able to be boxed I cant imagine it costing more than the $340.41 Obutto wants to ship to the north central U.S. (which absolutely floors me, was $242 a couple of days ago & now its $340.41 which instantly stopped me from proceeding with the checkout/pre-order, a $100 more isn't going to break the bank but now with shipping its $600.00 more than the GT Omega shipped so having difficulty justifying it).  If the base does not break down easily & you don't want to ship I understand.  Sorry if I missed it somewhere & am making you repeat yourself.

Thanks & let me know...checking out all my options b4 I pull the trigger on a different rig than my current setup